Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
There used to be a cheat table for older versions. Maybe someone better at cheat engine can update the core adresses on that since that's really all that needs to be done.

2breh4u

Sep 15, 2020
BRAND NEW to cheat engine dont know if the ids are different for other people but the ones i have found are tbh all you really need I found power once by pure luck and closed the window like a dumbass
it all appears to work give it a shot
  1. 0157EE90 Current hunger
  2. 0157EE70 Current Hitpoints
  3. 0157EE80 Total Hitpoints
  4. 0157EE50 Xp
  5. 0157EFA0 Wooden balls

Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
XD i enjoy getting through the gameplay , in anticipation to see wat can happen next to the character
although it gets annoying sometimes repeating some routes just to see the different animations added

Last edited:

SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
When'll the new zone with the statue be out? The stuff there seems pretty different from the rest so I'm excited to see what it is.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
When'll the new zone with the statue be out? The stuff there seems pretty different from the rest so I'm excited to see what it is.
There was a update to if but it just added some functionality to the statue as for the full area eluku has not said anything about when its going to b completed

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
BRAND NEW to cheat engine dont know if the ids are different for other people but the ones i have found are tbh all you really need I found power once by pure luck and closed the window like a dumbass
it all appears to work give it a shot
  1. 0157EE90 Current hunger
  2. 0157EE70 Current Hitpoints
  3. 0157EE80 Total Hitpoints
  4. 0157EE50 Xp
  5. 0157EFA0 Wooden balls
Usually adresses change on a per restart basis, hence the need to do pointerscans and call values from static adresses. Don't worry if that's too much at this time.

2breh4u

Sep 15, 2020
Usually adresses change on a per restart basis, hence the need to do pointerscans and call values from static adresses. Don't worry if that's too much at this time.
I wasnt super worried about it after further use i have in fact discovered just that (to my dismay) at least we know it works my first post was on 922 we have the next updoot now anyway

Wraft

Mar 19, 2018
Has Eluku switched to subscription based access for Wolf's Dungeon? They used to allow access to downloads from their website, but I can't seem to find them anymore...
Am I just dumb?

2breh4u

Sep 15, 2020
Has Eluku switched to subscription based access for Wolf's Dungeon? They used to allow access to downloads from their website, but I can't seem to find them anymore...
Am I just dumb?

password is eluku

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Am I just dumb?
No his page is still up, it might just be your browser. I'll post the new update tomorow or when i comes out but eluku didn't have anything finished last week to make a update post, so the bull gimick should be finished this week or maybe next week.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
yo can somebody help me with downloading the newest version ? WinRAR wont even let me touch it because it thinks its a virus, it gets instantly deleted by WinRAR.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
btw is there a reason the file got smaller ? the newest version posted is under 100Mb and the one i have is 112Mb. And by the way, my PC still deletes it even if i do it with 7-zip. Instantly deleted.

*EDIT* ok so i found out how to do it and here is how :

1. Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
  2. Switch Real-time protection to Off. Note that scheduled scans will continue to run.

Last edited:

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
btw is there a reason the file got smaller ? the newest version posted is under 100Mb and the one i have is 112Mb. And by the way, my PC still deletes it even if i do it with 7-zip. Instantly deleted.
You should always asume your antivirus is deleting the folder as 7-zip and winrar don't have a built in anti virus, eluku might have compressed some of the textures down which would lower the file seize.

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
I was able to beat the harpy egg boss with normal stats at level 12. It was not easy by any means, it took around 20 tries. This fight has some very heavy RNG, take it from someone who raids mythically every expansion in World of warcraft. If this fight existed in WoW, the players would be demanding fixes. The two harpies can keep you incapacitated permanently if they choose to, because there are no protection windows when you fall or get back up. 100% doable, but requires the AI to choose to do silly things.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
I was able to beat the harpy egg boss with normal stats at level 12. It was not easy by any means, it took around 20 tries. This fight has some very heavy RNG, take it from someone who raids mythically every expansion in World of warcraft. If this fight existed in WoW, the players would be demanding fixes. The two harpies can keep you incapacitated permanently if they choose to, because there are no protection windows when you fall or get back up. 100% doable, but requires the AI to choose to do silly things.
This fight was one of the easier fights if you just keep them stun locked in a corner

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes