Mar 1, 2020
with the newer versions out i still cant see if the minotaur statue is completed im new to this game if any one has any information on it it would be greatly appreciated
Developer seems to be currently doing "part-time job" events that come before Minotaur statue. Here is link to my previous post with links to blog and translator, maybe it will help you understand.
Post with link to Blog and Translator

Also, seems like from next update onwards, you will gotta press ↑ UP button for Nona the Wolf-chan to got up after being knocked down, so heads up.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Well, I usually make these ones every new save point and realised I haven't done one in 11 months, so better late then never, eh?

This is the most up to date version (11/15/2020) but contains a folder called "saves" which, well, contains a save at every save point along the game with a really overpowered character. If you're looking to go straight to the most recent stuff, go back to a specific place without plaything through the content (Which is like two hours at this point first time around.) or simply lost your own. The save folder is available separately too here if you already have the game downloaded. There's also a broken cheat table and a document called "useful info" which documents each enemy, level by level, works as a general walk-through and how to get past certain enemies, where certain enemies are, etc.. etc.

Anyway, here's the , and here's just the To use a save, copy it from the save folder into the "data" folder, overriding the game.cfg file. Also, the "minotaur" is a cameo of the "Raper Beast" from Fairy Fighting which means he might show up in the future?

Rockx4020

Feb 18, 2019
Well, I usually make these ones every new save point and realised I haven't done one in 11 months, so better late then never, eh?

This is the most up to date version (11/15/2020) but contains a folder called "saves" which, well, contains a save at every save point along the game with a really overpowered character. If you're looking to go straight to the most recent stuff, go back to a specific place without plaything through the content (Which is like two hours at this point first time around.) or simply lost your own. The save folder is available separately too here if you already have the game downloaded. There's also a broken cheat table and a document called "useful info" which documents each enemy, level by level, works as a general walk-through and how to get past certain enemies, where certain enemies are, etc.. etc.

Anyway, here's the complete package, and here's just the saves and walk-through. To use a save, copy it from the save folder into the "data" folder, overriding the game.cfg file. Also, the "minotaur" is a cameo of the "Raper Beast" from Fairy Fighting which means he might show up in the future?
Thanks for this man! I remember the old post that you made for those saves xD

tertew

Sep 24, 2018
I might be a little late but for those that use CE here's some pointers for the W.Balls variable
[[[["Wolf'sDungeon.exe"+000AB3C8]+0]+268]+198]
[[[[["Wolf'sDungeon.exe"+000AB3C8]+4]+1A8]+268]+198]
[[[[["Wolf'sDungeon.exe"+000AB3C8]+8]+1A8]+268]+198]
May be you have another pointers? HP and hungry or other.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
im having a problem with the first boss i beat him but i cant do any action with the girl tied up help please
In the boss room look on the far right for the hanging girl with the swollen belly (there is also a stone chair )and stand under her and hit the space bar. if this does not work try moving a bit around the girl and spam the space bar until you get the animation. Screenshot (89).png

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
In the boss room look on the far right for the hanging girl with the swollen belly (there is also a stone chair )and stand under her and hit the space bar. if this does not work try moving a bit around the girl and spam the space bar until you get the animation.
I found it impossible to do when I tried it. However, I got it first time after downloaded a save with max stats. I'm not exactly sure if that helps, but it's coded in a weird way that makes you need a slightly higher speed stat.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Everytime i try todownload my AVG tells me it has a keyloggerX-gen trojan. Is the download safe or not?
Its safe the keyloggerX-gen is is a false positive because of clickteamfusion 2.5

alot of people get this

And a quote from eluku's blog "

* Although it may be detected as malware by anti-virus software,
 Since it will be a false positive due to the specifications of the game production tool (ClickteamFusionDEV2.5),
 Please do so at your own risk

"

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes