2breh4u

Sep 15, 2020
yes i believe so but i forgot which event it is i am at the underwater part and am stuck dunno wut to do a stone male genital to the left and a weird thing on the right along with a wooden door what do i do
Swim back to the left of the statue there is a glowing ball you have to "receive" and then "remove" it on the statue make sure to time it right or the jellyfish will give an instant game over there is also a secret save point if swim downward not long after entering the area

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Well this game is certainly unique with its, erm... deviancies when it comes to the animations... some scenes are so brutal...

And yet it has an unidentifiable charm? I guess it's due to the main character because she's cute and carries the game on her back. I just wish the game was a bit easier... some of the sections of the game are a pain in the ass to go through.

Lukitakino_2

Jan 3, 2021
Im stuck at the part where the bull machine thing fucks you and you have to mash buttons to stay alive, and you just mash buttons forever and i dont think you can get out of it i tried dying and it dosent work

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Im stuck at the part where the bull machine thing fucks you and you have to mash buttons to stay alive, and you just mash buttons forever and i dont think you can get out of it i tried dying and it dosent work
Answer
Minotaur door is the current build's end. It doesn't open yet and the past few updates are all about the new "arena" added in earlier on that level

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
anyone got a save where they just pass the underwater route, when I was cleaning my computer to free space i delete my whole download folder by accident...
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
anyone got a save where they just pass the underwater route, when I was cleaning my computer to free space i delete my whole download folder by accident...
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Anyway, here's the complete package, and here's just the saves and walk-through. To use a save, copy it from the save folder into the "data" folder, overriding the game.cfg file. Also, the "minotaur" is a cameo of the "Raper Beast" from Fairy Fighting which means he might show up in the future?

Reactions: kasspy

Shu_Ouma14

Feb 27, 2018
Do you mean that it just sits at 0 once it gets there or does it go straight back to 100 after you kill them and also check what version you have the latest version is
It goes back to 100. Does anyone have a link for the latest version?

Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone have a link for the latest version?

Can usually find latest version on in the post below the first - it should contain a download link.

Dev is currently adding "part-time jobs" somewhere in the middle of the climb to harpies. First one is wolf vs 4goblins, I think only Game Over screen left to be done for that one. Next one is specialy coded wrestling match wolf vs XXX (WIP). Last one to be added should be pregnancy game?(I'm not sure). So if you are at harpies, might want to backtrack a bit.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah that killed it a bit for me. I'm okay with futa only content (As it can be avoided if you're not into that) or temp futa content for an area/enemy or two, but the game is pretty misleading. Starts you off thinking the MC is a normal female and goes full on futa out of nowhere. After a while I was like "Okay, when does the peepee go away already", lol.

Loved the start of the game, then it just transitions to something completely different. It's like when your favorite band suddenly starts playing completely different music. You followed them because you loved how they were initially, it's not weird for people to be turned off by a change from what they liked. The game draws you in at the start thinking it's mostly monsters on female and goes into futa x monster. So the people into futa x monster might not even check this out because you're female at the start, and the people who checked it out just for female x monster could be disappointed by all the futa content.

Gotta be careful with stuff like that. Suddenly switchin up the kinks and/or gameplay can turn people off..

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
But the penis opens so many options. How many different situations can there be that won't just be "And then Nona got penetrated"

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
But the penis opens so many options. How many different situations can there be that won't just be "And then Nona got penetrated"
There's an entire hentai industry with normal females getting banged in thousands of different ways. Not really the type of thing you want to simplify that harshly, lol. Especially considering this dev is known for creative sex scenes that don't follow reality. Even more than strictly being against futa, I mentioned that I didn't mind some, I just didn't like that 2/3rds of the game become it after advertising the game as an entirely female mc with the start.

Also if you aren't into futa, all adding a dick does is remove options. I understand people who are into it are happy, but nobody can really claim that the start of the game is honest about the H content now with how much futa there is after a while. Just straight up changing the genitals/gender of the MC after a while. It's the equivelent of changing a female to a male mc for some people. If people came here for a female and are getting a futa/male now, that's quite a change.

TLDR: The game is just kind of misleading about sexual content is all. Maybe as the game advances it will switch back to more of what it advertised itself as at the start, but it's pretty lopsided towards futa atm. This just overall has a lot of issues with misleading people about the type of gameplay this has with how often the systems change.

TLDR 2: Cute wolf girl defiled with a cock for most of the game makes me big sad, lmao.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
TLDR: The game is just kind of misleading about sexual content is all. Maybe as the game advances it will switch back to more of what it advertised itself as at the start, but it's pretty lopsided towards futa atm. This just overall has a lot of issues with misleading people about the type of gameplay this has with how often the systems change.

TLDR 2: Cute wolf girl defiled with a cock for most of the game makes me big sad, lmao.
Understandable. As someone totally into futa I actually can't understand how it feels. Must feel bad.
It's not that I don't care about people who aren't into futa's feelings or anything, it's just I kinda have to take Futa content where I can find it. Especially in game form.
You even said it yourself there are plenty of games like this that are about female MC. I wish Night of Revenge had Futa content.

HotRoden

Jan 27, 2021
How do i get data folder? When i save my game it says that it's saved in data folder, but i couldn't find it though i searched in a way it says it located in. No matter what version i play on.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
How do i get data folder? When i save my game it says that it's saved in data folder, but i couldn't find it though i searched in a way it says it located in. No matter what version i play on.
It should make a folder named "data" in the same folder as the exe

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes