Mar 1, 2020
How do i get data folder? When i save my game it says that it's saved in data folder, but i couldn't find it though i searched in a way it says it located in. No matter what version i play on.
Seems like if savepath includes complex characters the game doesn't make it, so thats one possibility. Here is google-translated quote from devblog:
" >> About Save
I'm not sure because I don't understand the environment Japanese, Hangul characters, etc. in the folder where the game is running It seems that the folder cannot be created properly if double-byte characters are included. You may want to put the game in a shallow folder such as C: \ Game \. "

HotRoden

Jan 27, 2021
Seems like if savepath includes complex characters the game doesn't make it, so thats one possibility. Here is google-translated quote from devblog:
" >> About Save
I'm not sure because I don't understand the environment Japanese, Hangul characters, etc. in the folder where the game is running It seems that the folder cannot be created properly if double-byte characters are included. You may want to put the game in a shallow folder such as C: \ Game \. "
IT WORKED, THАNK YOU SO MUCH, WOOHOO

Dec 3, 2020
but i dont really understand how to get past the bull stuff, i have yet to replay it tho so maybe he just added stuff to the earlier parts of the game ? i saw something about greycat enemy on his blog

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020
eluku currently adds "part-time jobs". Those are located in the middle of the cliff couple of screens down before harpies. There is path to the right somewhere and goblin with 3000 woodball cost.
i stopped playing after that harpy thing got added, so he only really did the goblin stuff ? or more i should be aware of ?

Mar 1, 2020
i stopped playing after that harpy thing got added, so he only really did the goblin stuff ? or more i should be aware of ?
Only fight vs 4goblin is complete so far I'd say. Maybe eluku will also add GAME OVER screen for goblins later.
There will be 2 more part-time jobs in the future.

topkek222

Dec 1, 2017
I have never been made more hard by a sidescroller game than i have from this dev's games. idk what it is about this dev's art style that just hits home for me.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Are there any more games that feature extreme content like this?
Fairy Fighting by the same developer is a fighting game instead of a platformer. It's a little more limited and contains things like vore.

Forest of Blue Skin (as it's called here) is a monster girl platformer, but with a young male protagonist. Still in development.

There's... Vosmug? Vosumg? Don't remember the name very well, but I think it's got the vore thing if you're looking for that. I think there's another one Anthophobia or something that's vore, too.

The Japanese Depravia Egregiori (something like that) is a side-scroller with some VERY hard guro if that's what you're looking for.
Maybe try Deamon Sperm, its more platformer, but still pretty decent. Ghost Hunter Vena is pretty good, the combats is simple, but it has a decent story. Unholy Disaster is also pretty great, the map can sometimes be confusing though. Lab2UG (i believe is the name of it) is dated but still pretty good. DepraviA isn't on this site, but its worth a play. You'd need to be more specific with what you mean by "games like that" as i'm amusing you just mean 2d platforms that are heavy fetish, which in that case, DepraviA is what your looking for. I can suggest alot of rpg games if you'd like that, but you'd have to send a private message as i'm not sure of f95zones rules, but this is getting off topic lol.
From earlier in this thread

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes