TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Well, that the game is difficult to a degree it is unfair is kinda the point.
Unlike most other H Games you are meant to fail a couple of times before succeeding.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
The dev seem into hard fighting game stuff like Stress Fighter but harder by their first game so expect lot of it
if it is too hard
you guy should getting my hack saves cuz i up the attack power
and maybe abit of health so u get to enjoy watching
tho I not sure the exactly number but can 2 hits most bosses? i would crash the game if up too much so i didnt go overboard and it seem bosses have some threshold so gotto hit alot but not break a sweat for sure

I have not continue my journey after beat the Harpy cave so I ain't posting anymore save yet
at least gonna repost after I finish all of this recent version
for now
finding my save in this thread if anyone interest

oh crap
i thought that golden door key get my self into torture machine to unlock is finish but still not
back to finding more game then

Last edited:

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Looks like NO. Author seems to be considering whether to drop 2nd room or make it more like goblin fight since there seem to be little player decision.

Thanks for the answer! Last question (for the current being): How up to date is this thread? (As in when something new does drop in Wolfsdungeon)

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks for the answer! Last question (for the current being): How up to date is this thread? (As in when something new does drop in Wolfsdungeon)
The first post where the game is is very out of date you have to go to the creators website to get the recent one the last update was about 2-3 weeks ago.

topkek222

Dec 1, 2017
there have been a number of updates to the game since this post. Link to the creator's blog post, they have a download link and the password in the post. bunch of good content and another update coming relatively soon too.

Dec 9, 2018
Is there a full walkthrough for the game anywhere? I've looked around but I haven't found one that goes past the part where you defeat the tree monster thing.

ehre

May 24, 2020
So guys are we still stuck at harpies? btw i didn't get the Bossfight are they supposted to be immortal and how do i beat them

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes