TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
NEw version is up:

There does not seem to be new H-content, but the blog posts states that the third arena fight will be against a slime girl.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Could someone upload it on Mega or Ggl Drive
Why not simply download it from the author's page?

Scroll down until you get to "Wolf'sDungeon_UPYYMMDD"
Click on "Eluku's UPLOADER"
Click the button, than copy-paste the password ( eluku ), and press the button
Press the button, press "Download Now"

Btw, it seems I was mistaken about the slime girl being the opponent of the third area fight. Instead the fight against grey cat becomes a 3-on-1 lesbian fight.

• Yay, new update!

ehre

May 24, 2020
Why not simply download it from the author's page?

Scroll down until you get to "Wolf'sDungeon_UPYYMMDD"
Click on "Eluku's UPLOADER"
Click the button, than copy-paste the password ( eluku ), and press the button
Press the button, press "Download Now"

Btw, it seems I was mistaken about the slime girl being the opponent of the third area fight. Instead the fight against grey cat becomes a 3-on-1 lesbian fight.
I can't access the website nor find the "download now" button on other devices which I tried on.
So please could somebody upload it just for a day or so?

Mar 1, 2020
I can't access the website nor find the "download now" button on other devices which I tried on.
So please could somebody upload it just for a day or so?
You could try searching for other H-game sites and looking there. I think I saw Wolf Dungeon a couple of times I was browsing.

Reactions: ehre
Mar 1, 2020
Also, for ux.getuploader.com, the site author uses to publish the game (Eluku's UPLOADER), I see there is google-button for selecting language at the bottom, good if you are lost in Japanese.
Though to me it seems theres only one obvious way to go through download steps, so this doesn't seem too helpful ;P

Reactions: ehre

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Update is up:

You can fight the grey cat now. She has one new H-Move now, but lost all the previous ones. Dunno if the wolf girl has a new H scene.

T4mpaNick

Apr 12, 2021
For harpies, I keep my distance and swipe with >+spacebar when they land. They can fly low and high, I can jumpkick if they fly low. Beat up about 10 of them and battle ends. Maybe there was a game version where harpies were unbeatable, but that wasn't a case for a few latest versions I played.
maybe the game I played couldn't end where maybe the 99k punch couldn't beat the boss even though the previous boss was very easy
I use cheat engine

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes