Oct 11, 2018
You can browse his weekly blog entries (or bi-weekly if he skips a week) on by using the link at the bottom of the page that says 1623758085193.png to go to older entries or 1623758139693.png to go back to a more recent set of entries. There is also a sidebar that allows you to navigate to specific posts as well.

Outside of what was said there is no form of compiled changelog information as far as I know.

Mar 31, 2018
Soo how to change wooden balls into skill balls? and btw how to win the cat fight in the arena ?, i mean i KO'ed her 8 times already... ver 210606

Last edited:

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Did anyone tried to extract animations/images from the game exe? or even identify the engine the game is made with? it seems eluku have 0 interest in updating the galary, and when I want to watch a specific scene, it starts to be a pain in the ass, i tried searching for a way to extract them, but the process seems so complicated and needs a lot of prior knowledge of low level programming languages, and it's not clear at all how can i even start doing it, i don't even know if the game's exe is just a container that holds the files or the animations/images are byte-encoded in it.

I want to refined those animations too using AI, increasing their FPS and quality, this is all possible with AI now, the only problem here is accessing this resources.

Oct 11, 2018
Did anyone tried to extract animations/images from the game exe? or even identify the engine the game is made with? it seems eluku have 0 interest in updating the galary, and when I want to watch a specific scene, it starts to be a pain in the ass, i tried searching for a way to extract them, but the process seems so complicated and needs a lot of prior knowledge of low level programming languages, and it's not clear at all how can i even start doing it, i don't even know if the game's exe is just a container that holds the files or the animations/images are byte-encoded in it.

I want to refined those animations too using AI, increasing their FPS and quality, this is all possible with AI now, the only problem here is accessing this resources.
As far as I can tell, Eluku has only updated the gallery when he got stuck and just wanted to get an update out.

Gnillek

Dec 20, 2018

I believe he uses "Clickteam Fusion 2.5" as his development tool. I don't know if that helps you... :)

Reactions: JoSmiHnTh

Gnillek

Dec 20, 2018
That helps alot!, Can you tell method you uses to discover this?
Everytime he gives an update on his blog post, he mentioned that the game might trigger your anti-virus-software.

It has something to do with his game making tool named "Clickteam Fusion 2.5", it causes a false postive or something like that.

Exampel:
※アンチウィルスソフトでマルウェアとして検出されることがありますが、
 ゲーム制作ツール(ClickteamFusionDEV2.5)の仕様で誤検知となりますので、
 実行については自己責任でお願いします。
※制作PCについてはNorton360でフルスキャンして問題ありません。

Reactions: JoSmiHnTh

SaintSin7

Dec 18, 2019
What I have found lying around in my Wolf'S Dungeon folder. Hope it helps.
Sry for being a noob, but how do i use these? When I download the OP version of the game, all I get is an exe file, and when I've opened the game once, there's a "data" folder, but I dont see anywhere to place these files, and they don't seem to do anything of I place them in the exe file folder or the data folder

Oct 11, 2018
To sate my curiosity I ended up checking Eluku's blog to see if he's started on something else yet. Imagine my surprise when I learned that he was still working on the Gray Cat fight.

I do hope that Eluku will be making meaningful progress before 2022 gets here.

Gnillek

Dec 20, 2018
Eluku's working progress is slow as fuuuck... He only manages to create one Level-segment at a year... By his speed: The game will be finished in the year 2024 or even 2025!!!

Oct 11, 2018
As far as I know he's only made one other game and he successfully completed that one. He may be progressing slower than a glacier, but he hasn't given an indication of never completing the game. Whatever his next project is I just hope it's something akin to how FairyFighting was. There was no need for level design (just backgrounds) and the game was completed at a much faster pace than this current project is going.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes