Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, for some reason i can't take the clothes off. Welp, that's it for playing the game after so long.

SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
Well by the looks of things, the build linked above adds an unfinished bad ending to the Cat Fight. Some sort of all-the-way-through chain/anal bead situation with excessive stretching. It just ends without showing any details too, so anyone who's even into that isn't going to be satisfied either. I don't know why Eluku's suddenly become bogged down like this, but there we go I guess. I'd really preffer if he continued with the base continuation but it is what it is.

And no, if you win the fight, the game just freezes.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
I need to ask, but what is the point of the pinball game? Does it give you anything?
it is small-fun-thing, and you can buy consumable things for wood-balls from a cat-girl Minika you rescued. Best way to play the game imo is to spam balls at half-power. Wood balls are also currency used in currently WIP part-time-jobs.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
In the arena, can you access the third door at the end? Also, does the arena give any perks or bonuses?

Oct 12, 2018
In the arena, can you access the third door at the end? Also, does the arena give any perks or bonuses?
Nope, its made so you can earn alot of money fast, also for story porpuses i think, maybe. the last room is yet unavailible, the 2nd room isnt completely done yet either, you cant actually win in it.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Nope, its made so you can earn alot of money fast, also for story porpuses i think, maybe. the last room is yet unavailible, the 2nd room isnt completely done yet either, you cant actually win in it.
Thank you. I was wondering why I kept losing in the 2nd room. Back to climbing the vines.

Oct 12, 2018
Thank you. I was wondering why I kept losing in the 2nd room. Back to climbing the vines.
I think the vine room - harpy path into the temple is also not done yet but if you find out how to unlodge yourself from that machine and it is done more then i thought it is, do tell how you did so lol

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I think the vine room - harpy path into the temple is also not done yet but if you find out how to unlodge yourself from that machine and it is done more then i thought it is, do tell how you did so lol
After an agonizing battle with the Harpies I can confirm there is more. It appears I've run into ancient greek ruins with a minotaur.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes