weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
horrible game, diffuculty is way to hard, unplayable to say the least unless your into losing ALOT
Use a controller. It makes the game much easier. If you do not have a controller you can always look up a walkthrough. The best idea is to beat those little creatures in the dungeon over and over to level up. Get to level 4-5 recommended or 7-8 if you want to be a tank until nearing the last stage that hasn't been complete.

Reactions: Forge Wright

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
well then im just an ass then, had no idea it had a level up system
Top left is a level up system. When you level up you will get skill balls. Go to sleep to obtain skill balls. Then go to your menu and select the skill ball mini-game. You will play pinko with the mini-balls. The pinko will decide what you get. You can improve health, defense, attack and a slot to get more skill balls.

The game is difficult, but if you ever need more assistance, I can provide more information. As well as others here can too.

Mar 28, 2017
Updated Links.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good news boys.
"Once the finish scene of ↑ is completed, GrayCAT is completed for the time being."

Reactions: Maiuw2 and Kallel69
Oct 11, 2018
Despite knowing better I decided to try out this last update since this Gray Cat fight is supposedly done. Now I'm not sure if you can win or not (I didn't bother trying much), but considering how clunky it feels to play as Nona at times, the cat seemingly having better reach on her basic attack, and the cat having Gouki teleports feels seriously unfair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah well. I hope the room to the right is more interesting.

• Haha

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Hoping someday Eluku update the gallery,currently is pain in the a** to get the individual animations in the 4vs1 arena fight

Moonlight-gs

Feb 25, 2019
here simple CT cheat engine i tried to make scripts but this game using shared addresses n im not good with that so i make pointer cheats hope its work for u

Reactions: Danv
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes