BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Despite knowing better I decided to try out this last update since this Gray Cat fight is supposedly done. Now I'm not sure if you can win or not (I didn't bother trying much), but considering how clunky it feels to play as Nona at times, the cat seemingly having better reach on her basic attack, and the cat having Gouki teleports feels seriously unfair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah well. I hope the room to the right is more interesting.
My thoughts are COMPLETE OPPOSITE.
Mega-insertions, giant balls in the ass and stuff like this is super-disgusting. The less ultra-weird fetishes, the better.

Oct 11, 2018
My thoughts are COMPLETE OPPOSITE.
Mega-insertions, giant balls in the ass and stuff like this is super-disgusting. The less ultra-weird fetishes, the better.
And you're free to feel that way. I'm not expecting everyone to share interests with me. I'm just baffled as to why he's constantly doing this "show it, but don't use it" thing. What makes this even stranger is the fact that his works have been relatively tame in comparison to the work he's known for.

Reactions: Arkus86

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, but what do you mean? Is there any way using any external app or something to force a game to go fullscreen? If there is, please do share..
I don´t go fullscreen but you can make the screen bigger at least: In most cases you have to use:
1. Alt + Enter
or
2. F4
I dunno if there are any other ways

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I don´t go fullscreen but you can make the screen bigger at least: In most cases you have to use:
1. Alt + Enter
or
2. F4
I dunno if there are any other ways
well that is just how most games are, which doesn't work for this, so I thought someone might knew if I asked here. Thanks tho

Oct 11, 2018
Ok, but what do you mean? Is there any way using any external app or something to force a game to go fullscreen? If there is, please do share..
I use Lossless Scaling, but it doesn't work the way I would want it to. When you use it to go full screen, the game remains in the squared shape, but the left and right edges of the screen are pitch black. I prefer looking at it like that. It may be what you're looking for.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I use Lossless Scaling, but it doesn't work the way I would want it to. When you use it to go full screen, the game remains in the squared shape, but the left and right edges of the screen are pitch black. I prefer looking at it like that. It may be what you're looking for.
yes that is exactly what I am looking for. I searched Lossless Scaling, and the first one on google show the on on Steam, does that work? But how is it that you meant by didn't work the way you wanted?

Oct 11, 2018
yes that is exactly what I am looking for. I searched Lossless Scaling, and the first one on google show the on on Steam, does that work? But how is it that you meant by didn't work the way you wanted?
That's the one I use, but I believe they have a version (same developer) on the web you can just download without paying for.

I was hoping that it'd convert it to being the aspect ratio of my monitor without distorting it, but that's impossible.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes