Feb 7, 2018
Have we got to a point where we can remove the futa from the main character yet or has that not been added yet? I know the artist said that they will add that in the future like a year or two ago.

Mar 1, 2020
Have we got to a point where we can remove the futa from the main character yet or has that not been added yet? I know the artist said that they will add that in the future like a year or two ago.
Not yet. Next Up I think are: 2 chars for cat fight, pregnancy job, and THEN removal operation. Followed by loli and zombies chapter.

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
I remember playing this about a year or so ago and absolutely got my ass kicked, raged, then deleted the game... Just redownloaded it and yep, still fucking hard lol. Does anyone know how to connect their controllers to this game?

Oct 11, 2018
Not yet. Next Up I think are: 2 chars for cat fight, pregnancy job, and THEN removal operation. Followed by loli and zombies chapter.
I REALLY hope this upcoming loli section isn't a permanent thing that takes Eluku to do. I'm actually hoping that he takes so long that he forgets that was in the plan.

I remember playing this about a year or so ago and absolutely got my ass kicked, raged, then deleted the game... Just redownloaded it and yep, still fucking hard lol. Does anyone know how to connect their controllers to this game?
Use a remapping program like Joy2Key or reWASD or something. If you import the game into Steam you can also use that as well.

Feb 7, 2018
Nobody said there will not be futa ENEMIES for the Wolf tho B)
Followed up, there still will be futa portion of the game, you don't need the whole ass game to be one content. I for one hate futa but will stick and hope that it will be removed. I will wait around till then, there is plenty futa contents already and plenty more to come so should be balanced in terms of ratio by end game.

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
I know this should be a rudimentary thing, but does anyone know how to remove underwear? I thought it was ctrl + e but it doesn't seem to be working.

Iostats

Dec 29, 2019
I know this should be a rudimentary thing, but does anyone know how to remove underwear? I thought it was ctrl + e but it doesn't seem to be working.
In early game you hold ctrl + e for a bit, but later on underwear is permanently off

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
so just to confirm the current build, theres the battle arena with goblins that gives you wood balls, and the cat arena even if you win and lose it brings to the title, the wolf statue is always a lose is that right?

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
How are you guys getting it to even run for longer then 20 seconds? No matter what I do it will eventually close itself. Opening the status/menu does nothing and then it closes right after. When the game starts to play a scene it is nothing but a still image with the sound playing. I'm on the latest build of Windows 10.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
When the game starts to play a scene it is nothing but a still image with the sound playing.
The cause of such issues with Jap games is almost always that you have not used a program than can unzip files with Jap characters correctly or that you have not run the game in Jap non-unicode (e.g. Locale Emulator).

Diari

Aug 17, 2020
Man this is so dumb i beat the 4 goblins and then the gate closed and i cant get in anymore i've not seen the cat fight arena yet. Is there anyway to load a previous save, or make the gate open again?

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes