RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
You can beat the harpies in the more recent versions, they have been finished in late 2020.
Thank god I lost my mind trying to beat them I even tried to lose on purpose and I even tried getting caught by that fly or whatever that bug was and play that bullshit minigame to see whether or not I would get a item or not that could help me beat the harpies. Thanks again for the reply.

upayipwn

Feb 8, 2020
what does the old version have? and also can we pass the harpies ?
The old version I posted looks different than current builds and has different enemies. It seemed more like a tech demo than a full game. You start chained up and have to break free.

Probably the best feature is that it is fully resizable rather than fixed resolutions. Wish he'd kept that feature.

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
So, now that I have gotten past the harpie part I am now stuck at the minotaur statue part can we past that one as well or do we have to wait for another update?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Minotaur statue is currently the end of that route.
Right now the arena is fleshed out (before the cliff goblins and ass fly).

Iostats

Dec 29, 2019
So, now that I have gotten past the harpie part I am now stuck at the minotaur statue part can we past that one as well or do we have to wait for another update?
Yeah, game ends there for now, you apparently have to work for an "operation" somewhere in the middle of the ascent up the cliff, and there is only the first two rooms, the second one being WIP

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
Btw getting out the assfly larvae kinda hard thou, the minigame kinda confusing too. so what i need to do press space when bar reach red or something?

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
There should be a red bar, a very tiny green bar, and a yellow bar.

Hitting the key when the indicator is on the green bar greatly increases the struggle bar, the yellow bar slightly increases the struggle bar.
You should be able to escape if you hit yellow every time.

• Wow
Reactions: Giranz

Giranz

Jun 23, 2018
There should be a red bar, a very tiny green bar, and a yellow bar.

Hitting the key when the indicator is on the green bar greatly increases the struggle bar, the yellow bar slightly increases the struggle bar.
You should be able to escape if you hit yellow every time.
wait seriously? there is green bar? i can only see tiny red stripe almost on end of bar, also the speed is kinda ridiculous it randomly changed in speed so timing it is hard

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
wait seriously? there is green bar? i can only see tiny red stripe almost on end of bar, also the speed is kinda ridiculous it randomly changed in speed so timing it is hard
What I recommend is to simply go back to main menu and load your game it will be a lot faster and lot less stressful.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is it possible to do something with game's .exe or whole thing hardcoded for good? extract art, import/export?
would love to run whole thing through something like waifu2x for higher res and some AA if modding is possible

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
As I understand, eluku uses ClickteamFusionDEV2.5 for making the game. Dunno how extractable/moddable this makes the game.
thanks, managed to narrow down decompiler and extract art and sound
not sure about putting things back though, need to mess with it some more

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
As I understand, eluku uses ClickteamFusionDEV2.5 for making the game. Dunno how extractable/moddable this makes the game.
Cheat Engine works with the game since the game doesn't have a lot files you can easily find the values and change them I did that since I wasn't in the mood to play through the entire game to my last save location.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes