• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Womanizer [v1.37+DLC] [Kamti Games Studios]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
First feedback from my side.

First launch, long loading, app froze for 10+ seconds when I tried to click anywhere. When it unfroze it logged one of my clicks and selected Chinese or Japaniese (?) language for me... Restarting game does not give player another choice to select language so I had to find in-game preferences and it looks like this:

View attachment 3506275

Half-chinese, half-russian and 5 out of 6 languages are selected... Pointing both Asian ones unticks boxes (but that is not a case for English/German/French), pointing russian ticks box but no matter what I click it gives loading screen and language remains the same (same as preferences). In other words - total mess. Where is the language set in files so I can change it manually?
Which platform? Windows or Linux?

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Which platform? Windows or Linux?
Windows. I just deleted game folder and unpacked it again but nevertheless problem is still clear and magefeu71 already shared his screen yesterday. As you can see on his screen, only both Asian languages are interacting with cursor (but any language can actually be chosen).

Reactions: magefeu71

Myri

Aug 18, 2017
It's Ren'py, if you fuck up a choice just use your mouse wheel to rollback and try another choice.
The problem here is that you do not know if you did wrong choice since mostly you need to do 3-4 choices in a row correct.
And since it's a demo there are not enough content so you don't even know which girls you can get any action with.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Womanizer-1.0Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Feb 20, 2024
Who ever run this site does need to update tags. Whole lot of new tags need added.
We can wait at least the next 5 years without anything new. We're on F95 and these guys are never in a hurry except to hit the delete button and give NTR shit or similar very teenage feedback. There would be a hell of a lot of things on this site that need to be changed or updated.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How did you get this scene? I been making many choices early on the game especially when I met her in the bar, however I can't trigger this scene
Might not be in the game yet, or just done for start page of thread. Most likely just a wallpaper for the game.

Dilshad

Feb 5, 2018
What choices did you make to trigger the sex scene with Viktor and Nadia? Also when you got the scene are you playing it on the 6 days demo?
I was playing on the 4 day demo unfortunatley I wasn't able to recreate it yet on the 6 day demo.

LegoFan

Sep 17, 2020
I was playing on the 4 day demo unfortunatley I wasn't able to recreate it yet on the 6 day demo.
I guess I'll just wait for a walkthrough mod because I read that there modders that are developing a wt mod for this game. Thanks anyway, I'm still figuring out how I can trigger scene because Nadia is the only girl I'm to progress with.

Reactions: Dilshad

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Womanizer [v1.0] [Kamti Games Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

ranae

Jul 12, 2019
lockpicking game at night expecially took me most of the time in the game, cannot it be skipped? While waiting she disappears progress is back on initial state :mad:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Dear dev, I like your game but it is structured badly. If you do not do things in a certain order, you will spend the rest of the week with nothing to do. Literally I keep jumping from place to place trying to find something, or call people. No one answers and every place is empty.

This happens if you choose to go with the red head first, it severely limits or blocks all other paths.

The 7 day limit is to constrained. players will not enjoy it. Make it 2 weeks in the least. Players should not be rushed to get scenes..

Make the girls appear at random at locations, otherwise every location will be empty.

my MC was literally running like a headless chicken trying to find the girls.

Also, the lockpicking minigame is very bad. There should be way to skip it.... spamming clicks is not good or fun gameplay.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes