RPGM Completed Women Hurt Me Before, But Now I Have 30 Year Old Wizard Powers! [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

DeathTH

Jan 30, 2019
LMAO the title. I wonder if it's related to the 30 year old virgin, they will became a Wizard story

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Immagine 2021-03-08 161035.png
not sure if I'm missing something or I found everything plus that 4 buttons don't make any sense, if someone know anything can tell me if I found all?

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I get people want to jack off, but I truly wonder what goes on in a developer's mind to make games like this? Were you that much of a loser or something you had to make a game to feel better?
As has been mentioned before, it's a reference to the joke that you'll become a wizard if you remain a virgin at 30 years of age.
It's basically just a framing device for the rape/timestop kink. If it was an original idea played straight, that would be depressingly pathetic, but as it is it's really nothing more than a hook.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I thought that was from 4chan
It may surprise you to know that some 4chan content is not original!

I didn't spend long checking, but it seems to have started around 2002, possibly in 2ch.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
As has been mentioned before, it's a reference to the joke that you'll become a wizard if you remain a virgin at 30 years of age.
It's basically just a framing device for the rape/timestop kink. If it was an original idea played straight, that would be depressingly pathetic, but as it is it's really nothing more than a hook.
Makes sense.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
So the incel is mad because muh feelings and muh virginity, so now he sees all women as evil monsters and proceeds to rape all those who had nothing to do with it. However, he's too much of a pussy to actually do it, so he needs to stop time and fuck an expressionless mannequin in order to feel powerful, otherwise those women would probably slap him around like a ragdoll.

Yep. This one is an easy pass.
but instead of using his powers to become a hero and get chicks to like him, he goes on a rape spree
Does anyone know of a game with this premise? A loser gets isekai'd and uses his powers to become a chad. No MTL, please.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes