RPGM Completed Women Hurt Me Before, But Now I Have 30 Year Old Wizard Powers! [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Watch all the people with games filled with rape in their signatures and post history come here to jump on the bandwagon of the idea of this game being somehow uniquely pearl-clutchworthy.
Already happened meanwhile euphoria and dust mania grotesque are on this website and nothing its not pearl clutch worthy
Its not good ether not because of the themes but rather cg quality and the fact that this had been done better in other games such as many involving emotionless NPCs

its not horrible pearl clutching evil its also not good

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I should now have turned down that nerd in high school :oops::oops::oops:
Don't worry. The government has a secret organization that handles people like that. When they see a potentially dangerous 29 year old virgin turning 30, they'll do whatever they can to make sure they don't get their powers before then. At most, they always live pass 30 without them getting their powers in the end. Some tho, try and fight back, and fail. So sad...

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Don't worry. The government has a secret organization that handles people like that. When they see a potentially dangerous 29 year old virgin turning 30, they'll do whatever they can to make sure they don't get their powers before then. At most, they always live pass 30 without them getting their powers in the end. Some tho, try and fight back, and fail. So sad...
I feel like I've read a doujin before with that premise, but I'm not 100% sure :')

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 1073771
not sure if I'm missing something or I found everything plus that 4 buttons don't make any sense, if someone know anything can tell me if I found all?
The top 2 left corner are at the main town, there's a house with a door half open. Go in in normal mode and go in again in time stop mode. Otherwise, keep exploring every corner of each island.

Roufas

May 19, 2018
Holy shit I come here to try and find a discussion about the actual game and all I get are 3 pages of normies crying about the genre, I get it you don't like time stop shit, then just go away (if you really really have to get it out of your chest to other mentally ill people, just go and make a twitter post about it) I want to know what the game is like.

I dont like furry and gay shit, still I don't go into those threads just to shit on those games, live and let live, stop giving a fuck.

Mar 28, 2017
Ow man, in the last few months I've been developing a 3d timestop game kind of sandbox... But now seeing the amount of negative comments on the incel topic, I got a little upset about my hard work...
There's always gonna be people upset about one thing or another. No need to worry about it before it even releases. Btw you could always make it to where he isn't an "incel" by making him have a woman already but through various circumstances he loses her or dumps her.

Here's a question for anyone willing to answer, does anyone like the protagonists in these games anyway?
Most of these guys don't have much of a personality period. Notable exceptions excluded you don't find many with a pop of charm or a smattering of smarm.

Karakura

Jul 6, 2018
View attachment 1073771
not sure if I'm missing something or I found everything plus that 4 buttons don't make any sense, if someone know anything can tell me if I found all?
Went through real quick and I assume I have everything since the grid seems filled out. The two top left are the half opened door near your starting house, one for non-time stop and one for time stop. Bottom left is the lower woman in the boot store in the bottom right of town. The two bottom right are in the church. The four buttons change the music to the four different songs in the game.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes