Mar 18, 2019
Where is the Black Widow content? If you get to 75% corruption you get the story about her, but the game ends right there.

Tried just skipping days while below 75% and nothing happened as well.

Edit: Got it in the end. The game bugged and she never showed up, restarting fixed it.

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Got stuck at 21:00
Mind Control
Corruption 56 = 45 + 11 vs Her Mind 23 = 20 + 3

Can't get the game to further progress.

EDIT: Started a new game, chose a different path for her, similar thing happened.

Last edited:

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
so based on one of the preview's it sound's like you think WW is weak to Kryptonite, she isn't. Kryptonite is the weakness of Kryptonians, WW is an Amazon and the source of her power is magic.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
For anyone wondering, the saves is under Wonder Slave Trainer_Data\NaninovelData\Saves. The problem, however, is that they are nson files. Any thoughts or an editor to use?

Reactions: ohppaiii

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I think that the Wonder she is a masochist,she likes to be beaten,I only saw that, nothing from sex,can someone give us instructions to watch sex?

hennypenny

Sep 6, 2016
What's with the high GPU usage for a couple of still images?
I haven't checked with this game but some Unity developers forget to enable a FPS cap, this means the game just runs at a million FPS. You can install and run RivaTuner Statistics Server and use it to force games to run at a max FPS, see if that helps.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
How do you save? I cant find any button to press or menu or anything.
Should be small "buttons" across the bottom of the screen: Q.Save; Q.Load; Save; Load; etc., much the same as any Ren'py game, even though this game is using Unity.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes