xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
Not only did the animations problem is not fixed, it is actually worse with this update. Fuck this shit man, how hard can it be?

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
The 6.1 update is not really an update at all. No real game updates, except for the Doctor who gives boosts. That helps nicely to speed up playthroughs.

The Nazi addition doesn't add much imho. They are only dream sequences triggered by events in the game. For example, after you purchase the BDSM Sex Machine and use it on her, she has a dream about a Nazi sex machine.

Still a great trainer game, but nothing really different here from previous verisions.
Not only did the animations problem is not fixed, it is actually worse with this update. Fuck this shit man, how hard can it be?
Agree with both of you. Given the price tag to keep up with current releases, I was expecting a bit more. I'm not overly hopeful that any future updates will add much in a meaningful way either.

Reactions: Enigmanic

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
The cheat save doesn't seem to work where are you even suppose to put it in the game, or dose anyone know how to put/added the cheat code in the game, by any chance? Please and thanks!!

Apr 15, 2020
Snowflake
Yeah maybe. But I'm german and I don't want to wank to nazis because they are disgusting. But feel free to do so if it is your kink.

Because Wonder woman being captured and tortured the Nazi's is cannon.

View attachment 1809977
The only reason Wonder woman leaves Amazonia in the first place is to help fight the Nazis. Pretty much every episode in the first season of WW is WW vs the Nazis...
Well I'm not that much into DC and didn't know that it's canon...

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Ya know it's kinda fitting for Wonder Woman to be in trainer type games given that her main big weakness in her comic runs from what I remember was being tied up by a man or was it just being bound by her lasso? bah who cares it's fitting either way.

Last edited:
Reactions: groonan28

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Ya know it's kinda fitting for Wonder Woman to be in trainer type games given that her main big weakness in her comic runs from what I remember was being tied up by a man or was it just being bound by her lasso? bah who cares it's fitting either way.
Bound by a man, she would lose all her powers and even her super strength. The lasso also worked, because it meant being tied up, and because she was not immune to the power of her own lasso.
Ironic part, is that it seem the creator had meant her as epytome of the idea of some feminists of the superior strength independent (beautiful) woman that would basically put men down (not all feminist go for the put down part), being himself a feminist (though AFAIK he was a in an explicitly bigamous relation, something many feminists would not appreciate), the weakness about being bound by a man was meant to underline that she would never let a man get the better hand over her.
Ironic, because in the end, that has made WW the perfect target for any kind of BDSM (with extra big "B", of course) fantasies :-D - something that by all accounts, was not at all what he had foreseen.

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
Bound by a man, she would lose all her powers and even her super strength. The lasso also worked, because it meant being tied up, and because she was not immune to the power of her own lasso.
Ironic part, is that it seem the creator had meant her as epytome of the idea of some feminists of the superior strength independent (beautiful) woman that would basically put men down (not all feminist go for the put down part), being himself a feminist (though AFAIK he was a in an explicitly bigamous relation, something many feminists would not appreciate), the weakness about being bound by a man was meant to underline that she would never let a man get the better hand over her.
Ironic, because in the end, that has made WW the perfect target for any kind of BDSM (with extra big "B", of course) fantasies :-D - something that by all accounts, was not at all what he had foreseen.
pretty accurate mate, but you forgot the part where she gets slapped by her enemies.

• Haha
Reactions: ouch2020
2.90 star(s) 13 Votes