ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
is it abandoned?????
AFAIK no, the problem is that various people reported that to get access to the latest version, one must apparently committ, or have already committed (i.e. given through patreon) 399 USD till now.
Truth is, but that is only my opinion, yes, there are games that take three years to complete and so could end up costing you as much, but they don't forcibly require you that level of investment, and honestly don't think it is worth 399USD - but that's just my opinion for myself, of course.

pwrmitch

Apr 26, 2017
Playing the game requires going through the gamemaker's website; the only public version that doesn't require authentification is 0.6.1, which is why every site online has that and nothing else, higher or lower.

pwrmitch

Apr 26, 2017
Also the whole "$299/$399 donated in total" is to reward longtime patrons who might have dropped to lower tiers. Considering that some tiers are $20-$30 dollars a month, anyone who has been around for a few years can still get the big rewards at a lower rate as a legacy consideration.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 1010163

Overview:
It’s a big deal to be a good villain! You won’t get easy training for the strong and proud Wonder Woman. She’s the most powerful woman in the world, so you have to do your best to corrupt her and enslave her mind!

Harley gladly helps you, because she loves you a lot! And her old friends can give you a lot of cool stuff for the hottest sex training! But watch out for your stupid lewd minions. They can ruin everything as always!

And the other much more powerful superheroines and super spies will try to find your resident of evil and destroy all your evil plans to corrupt the wonder bitch.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-12
Release Date: 2022-05-05
Developer: Zulekya Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Sugar Mom
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Fix for Loading:
last update was 1 year ago
6 day's ago was its birthday

no one gonna celebrate ?:(

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: restlez

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
AFAIK no, the problem is that various people reported that to get access to the latest version, one must apparently committ, or have already committed (i.e. given through patreon) 399 USD till now.
Truth is, but that is only my opinion, yes, there are games that take three years to complete and so could end up costing you as much, but they don't forcibly require you that level of investment, and honestly don't think it is worth 399USD - but that's just my opinion for myself, of course.
It's not a good enough game to be worth $30 anyways. Maybe if it was a pure lezdom game, with Harley and other DCU and MCU villain girls dominating the superheroines of both universes, but as it currently is, not a chance (I gave up on my playthrough when it forced you to have wonder woman have sex with guys, even though I was playing with her as a Lesbian, was hoping they would add a pure lesbian path, but so far, no dice).

Reactions: toplaygames
2.90 star(s) 13 Votes