Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Unfortunately this dice system is either bugged or rigged. I save scumed the same roll for half an hour now, my dice 1-25, enemy dice 1-15. In this 30min I've never rolled more than a nine and the enemy never rolled below an 11. Very frustrating.

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Unfortunately this dice system is either bugged or rigged. I save scumed the same roll for half an hour now, my dice 1-25, enemy dice 1-15. In this 30min I've never rolled more than a nine and the enemy never rolled below an 11. Very frustrating.
It's actually a frustrating system, XD:(

azguki

Jul 4, 2020
The game does not have any save problem it is playable and i just finished this version without any kind of issue.

Also you need to play the game on all difficulties to unlock more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By "unlock more," do you mean have all three superheroines available at the end of the game? I just completed on hard mode and had the option for all three.

Oct 20, 2018
There are many things that still need to change, such as:
WW's speeches do not evolve as the mind control progresses, she should start out hating and end up being obedient;
Things that can be done with the other heroines, I know that the game is focused on WW, but there should be an option to break the other heroines or show scenes with WW looking and maybe even interacting with the blindfolded heroines;
Make her work change, deliver other types of work or make her satisfy the guys when the mind control was stronger, making her gain Lust (little) and Anger (same value), then Lust and Anger with equal values, finally she just gaining lust;
Have Harley's interactions with WW, they have training ones, but nothing about WW being submissive to Harley, just in the screen images;
There's more content with the two villains, maybe they'll try to outwit Joker and he won't let it go, making us receive a discount forever.
Lastly, I like the idea of the game and such. However, I think it would be more interesting and I hope they do this in the future, to have a game focused on training all the heroines.

Reactions: heartofsword

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I started a new game because i do not keep saves for this game, so when i got to the end on hard mode i only got one option it's ok i do not mind playing the other modes.

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone have any advice on how to locate a Unity save file? im using windows.
I cant find the appdata folder so im not sure what to look for

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Does anyone have any advice on how to locate a Unity save file? im using windows.
I cant find the appdata folder so im not sure what to look for
check in C:\Users\your_login\AppData\LocalLow , there should be the folder "Zuleyka Games". Try to copy/paste this (after editing your_login, of course, or use the system variable) in the address bar of File Explorer aka Windows Explorer.

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
check in C:\Users\your_login\AppData\LocalLow , there should be the folder "Zuleyka Games". Try to copy/paste this (after editing your_login, of course, or use the system variable) in the address bar of File Explorer aka Windows Explorer.
perfect, works. thx. just needed the name to find it. had it hidden for some odd reason

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes