ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
does anyone know where the save files are usually kept?
In the user profile (e.g. c:\Users\username), under Appdata\roaming (or LocalLow, not sure anymore, have a backup somewhere, but cannot check it now). There is a folder from "Zuleyka Games", that has inside also the saves.
At least, that was the case before, but if I remember correctly, the last version I tried was 0.6.1, the one here, and it was still the same.

Reactions: steelmonkey76

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Just hoping the dev don't abandon the game like a bitch...
Last I knew, the game was in version 7 (or jumped there, anyway), the problem debated here was that the developer was asking too much money to give access to it, either one was also a subscriber for a long time and had already given something like that, or had to put down directly something like 399USD to get acces.
If one does 10USD every month for three years, it will get close to that kind of amount, true, but...

Reactions: Moon Blaster

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
In the user profile (e.g. c:\Users\username), under Appdata\roaming (or LocalLow, not sure anymore, have a backup somewhere, but cannot check it now). There is a folder from "Zuleyka Games", that has inside also the saves.
At least, that was the case before, but if I remember correctly, the last version I tried was 0.6.1, the one here, and it was still the same.
Thank you kindly.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
if there is one to be had that works I would love a save... I do not have the time to grind this one... thanks!

May 11, 2022
nope but the dev is greedy , each update is expensive and not worth the price so no one shares it
It might as well be for the past few months the developer has only been releasing CGS that were already in the game and this month he didn't even do that solely focusing on the new game he's making that's 1000 times less enjoyable than WST.

Reactions: Moon Blaster

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
It might as well be for the past few months the developer has only been releasing CGS that were already in the game and this month he didn't even do that solely focusing on the new game he's making that's 1000 times less enjoyable than WST.
I think I read somewhere that the dev is female, not male

Overall I felt this game went off the rails when it stopped doing the lesbian content (the draw was always Harley raping Diana, as well as the other lesbian scenes)

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
as far i know there must be reasonable reasons, among them the issue in their country. although i think is a little bit expensive. none the less i think is very enjoable and hope to the best and end finishing it.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Fix for Loading:

Extract the game on C Folder."

Uhh WHAT? You make a Unity game without knowing how to specify relative folders and drives?

Also, C is not a folder. It's a DRIVE.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Damn pity that game are not in sandbox hate the limitated time to perform the actions unless on easy mode it is to dificult

Reactions: DaedricLover

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WonderSlaveTrainer-0.7.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i havent played before but i hope theres more fisting or something of the like in this

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes