4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The Windows version is missing the .sh file, and the linux version just puts some not-executable file on my computer.

• Sad
Reactions: JonasSnr

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
As much as I like the game so far, there is a lot of grammatical inconsistencies, typos, and broken English.
Thank you for liking my game and thank you for spending your time correcting my mistakes.

Edit. Time for work on the v00.1a version.

Last edited:

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
OK, as much as I liked it, I hope there's more actual choice later in development. Otherwise, may as well add the kinetic novel tag.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
WOW Amazing, It was time for a pure lesbian VN to appear, as if that were not enough there is incest and age difference something that is not seen much and I appreciate it, the only thing that would be missing to make it perfect is some Femdom that would look very good in this context where the FC is the aunt and boss of her business so she should have some authority, an example of this can also be the niece's mother with her maid.

Dec 15, 2023
Wait you to have play the prologue first and then the new release?
Isn't the first first episode combined with prologue?

Last edited:

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Wait you have play the prologue first and then the new release?
Isn't the first first episode combined with prologue?
Because my Subscribestar is under review, I released the Prologue as a Demo on Itchio, and so I worked my ass off to release a paid version on that platform in a shorter time, it's the same version as here.
Luckily I released it in time to make a bundle with fellow futa/lesbian developers, and for minutes I almost missed the opportunity.

Yes, you need to play the Prologue first.

Dec 15, 2023
Because my Subscribestar is under review, I released the Prologue as a Demo on Itchio, and so I worked my ass off to release a paid version on that platform in a shorter time, it's the same version as here.
Luckily I released it in time to make a bundle with fellow futa/lesbian developers, and for minutes I almost missed the opportunity.

Yes, you need to play the Prologue first.
Thanks for answering
This game is completely only Lesbian right?

Reactions: battali0n
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes