4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
married wife cheating her impotent husband with the maid?yes please :love: [/SPOILER]
I think you'll like the upcoming updates. One I'm going to call Holly Day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Why was the .sh file removed from the Windows version? Now I gotta resort to emulators :(

Hope that it'll be included in the subsequent versions.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020

After being sick for the entire week, I finally got good news. My Subscribestar has been approved.

In the next weeks, I will release a retro update with new characters for the Prologue and S1 V0.01.
Ps. All SS's posts are now visible and not only by the direct links.

Reactions: Rozhok

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm....this could have been interesting. The end of the prologue is confusing as hell...Have Ms Campbell talking while seeing a bunch of other characters.

Honestly, this could be great...but it's far too overly convulated in trying to make a complicated plot. Missing father, unknown sisters (who have to keep quiet)...crime...shady business...backstabbing...

I'm not usually one for telling devs what they should do, it's their story, tell it how they want, howver in this case, it would have been much better without all the complications and shady bosses etc. Just a simple plain old every day small business owner and her life looking after her niece and the people she meets. That's a great story (given the genre) on it's own, it doesn't need anything else.

The rest is manufactured drama and as others have said...it's tiring, even more so when not done properly. That is an aside from all the other issues it is that have already been commented on. Might come back to this at a later stage perhaps and see how it's come along.

Good luck dev.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I uploaded a mini update because I was holding these new characters, since I had to wait for the Subscribestar for months I almost gave up and made two steps back to Patreon. I don't need to worry about @i patches.

Still working on the new version. I think I'm halfway there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe my story didn't appeal to some people, but I think I'll leave a different impression in the end. Paths and choices are planned, but it's difficult to write about them without spoiling everything.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Follow the life of Elizabeth Barton, a franchisee of a clothing store.
Holly, Elizabeth's sister, decides to celebrate a second honeymoon with her husband. Left with no choice, Holly asks Elizabeth to look after her eldest daughter, Jessica, for the rest of the summer.
Wheres the female domination tag? Poor guy. ;)

The game looks good. I'll give it a go.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wouldn't worry too much about the haters. For those like me, it's right up my alley (so to speak). Has almost everything I like in an AVN. She doesn't have a daughter, but that's not a deal-breaker. The niece looks interesting enough, especially what we learn about her mother and the MC.

Rather enjoyed the update, a good introduction into the characters. Like others not interested in the blackmail route, (or whatever that last few scenes will lead to).

I've stopped supporting a dev or two because they've stopped making content I like, but we'll see if I have some funds free for supporting you. That you don't have MC's son is a definite plus. Have yet to find your opinion on fan art though

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes