3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Too bad Ice didn't continue making games. Though I think this one took him like 4 years to make or something.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ice was active a bit in the old Yahoo AIF group, where a lot of these Adrift/TADs games used to be released. Though it really started dying out quite a few years ago, but it was a nice community while it lasted.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Added a view tags. is one of the bigger Adrift games. a view picts included. Normaly Adrift games always finished after release.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Ice was active a bit in the old Yahoo AIF group, where a lot of these Adrift/TADs games used to be released. Though it really started dying out quite a few years ago, but it was a nice community while it lasted.
When Microsoft bought Yahoo they ruined it. I used to belong to a lot of online RP groups, but Microsoft changed all the rules, and a lot of them had to disban because they were hard core. But that's Microsoft, they ruin just about everything they touch. The AIF groups were treated in much the same way, as well as adult Sim groups.

U

User_32285

This game broke me when I discovered the wife was cheating with MC for years and he was clueless
Next time use spoilers.

I Was considering playing this, I should not have read this thread first.
DL link doesn't work for me, stuck at initializing

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Next time use spoilers.

I Was considering playing this, I should not have read this thread first.
DL link doesn't work for me, stuck at initializing
Hi,

Here are my official game download links. They haven't changed since 2015.

Mega:

MediaFire:

MediaFire: (Blorb version)

Ice

Last edited:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
If it's half as good as this one, it'll be worth the wait. Let's hope that's really Ice and not someone trying to be funny.

Hi
This statement isn't quite true. Working Man took me 2 years to complete. Since then I've been working solo on a new project. It's however taking much longer than anticipated...

Ice

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Dude the ending where you cuck your wife with her sister was one of the greatest things i have seen

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
It really would've made a huge difference if the wife's cheating was conditional to your own infidelity. Like, if you don't fuck anyone and care for the wife and kid, she doesn't cheat and you get a pure and fluffy ending. That's the only plot thing I didn't like.

As for the people "surprised" that she was cheating, if I remember correctly one of the first lines of the game explains that you'd been cheating for a long time. I don't remember if she caught you or not before the events of the game.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@ScottyLQ The wife was pretty hot, I guess if she wasn't fuking around behind your back, you would feel like completely asshole doing the same behind hers. Her doing that kind off puts the ball in your court

To be honest I was always wondering, is there a script or something for this engine or something even remotely similar that makes playing it much easier, instead of having to type w,w,s,e,n,pick up, open etc. It's not that bad with a walk-through but after trying to get most of the endings it becomes a massive chore

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I've no idea. I was (still am I think) in the yahoo group for a long time and I'd seen posts by people using editors and stuff to pretty much do whatever they wanted and see every scene in the TADS games, but not sure about adrift.

I could never get the hang of stuff like that. I'm almost certain I've missed a lot of stuff in all of the GoblinBoy games.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You could probably automate some parts of it, but with the interim scenes where you need to press a key to continue to get past interim scenes or text its not so easy. Adrift was good for the time, and for simple text games, ones like this and BBBen's Pervert series definitely use it to the utmost.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes