3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
Hi
This statement isn't quite true. Working Man took me 2 years to complete. Since then I've been working solo on a new project. It's however taking much longer than anticipated...
Oh that's exciting. This was a great game. I should review it to help it get a little exposure, but I played it a couple years ago and feel I couldn't really do so properly. Nah, screw it. I remember it was good, that's enough to put up a quicky. :)

Edit: Fuzzy memory review added.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm having fun trying to play :)

The walkthrough is obviously of an old version, can someone tell me if you can somehow recover the thong below the couch? :D

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
how do you ask wife about affair, condoms,album and 33 melrose lane?

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
why have the option of finding/knowing about your wife if no action can be taken? "you better not bring it up right know", really? so whens the next update, can't wait?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i really don't understand this game ? i saw the walkthough so i need to do everything like it or this game has choices which effect the story if yes ? how to know what to do ?

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
i really don't understand this game ? i saw the walkthough so i need to do everything like it or this game has choices which effect the story if yes ? how to know what to do ?
There is multiples endings based on your stats with the girls.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I've played this once a long time ago. Is the game moddable? Can anyone go in and make some changes?
Adrift can allow one to edit a project, unless it is protected. Unsure if this particular game is protected. If it's not, then yes, anyone can edit it at will.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
why have the option of finding/knowing about your wife if no action can be taken? "you better not bring it up right know", really? so whens the next update, can't wait?
hello, anybody there?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes