3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
so why have mc know about wife cheating? why have wife cheat at all if your not going to do anything with it?
It's been years since i played it, so my memory is dodgy. But the game is complete.
Everything you do and find out adds up to different endings and a few extra scenes. I had to follow a walkthrough to reach the ending i liked with all the hidden stuff in it (and don't ask for one, i forgot where i found the game - it was a site that collected many other like it -adultinteractivenovels or AIO or something).
Finding out about the wife's adventures along with some other choices and stuff opens up a swingers ending and possibly a working harem type where you get multiple women pregnant, but i may be remembering this last part wrong.
Anyway, there's quite a few endings as i recall... happy marriage, divorce, prison, cheating on both sides, office harem, the babysitter, the sister and swingers. Many choices and things you find (the car, the house) determine how far you go and if something doesn't seem to work, then you're missing an item or a revelation or a choice.

Best if you can find a walkthrough. Some details are easy to miss.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Why the heck did this game have 5 stars???

Nothing can be accomplished without a walkthrough. Seriously, this game absolutely requires a walkthrough. It is not an actual game, its mostly text with the occasional image tossed in. They should have just programmed it in Renpy, because there is no benefit to the current system of typing in random commands.

I want to fap! Not practice my command line!

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I've been asked a few times for an unprotected TAF file by some wanting to look at my messy code. Sorry it took so long, but here it is:

Reactions: potspipe

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
download link on mega give me virus with bitdefender.
Anyone have the good file of this game?

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
download link on mega give me virus with bitdefender.
Anyone have the good file of this game?
Check post #52. Those are the official game download links.
PS: Adrift 5.0 is known for giving false positive with several anti-virus softwares.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sharkie94

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
the walkthrough is missing
i can't escape from worse eding :(
I actually never took a copy of the walkthrough from that web site. So many years ago it seems like that site would not go down. Regardless, I was able to find one in an old post on SharkLagoon. I'm not sure if it's 100% accurate but it shoud containt most of the story (Even if it is missing some actions).

Here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
If any of you want to use the DeusExLibris walkthrough from the old AIF Sans Mystery blog, it can be found here:

Reactions: icewanted
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes