bra809

Oct 8, 2019
The video files are in mp4 format and linux does not read this type of file.
Wow... Unity dropped the ball there. Can you transcode it using the option According to the support manual:

The can transcode video files that you import into Unity. This is useful when your video sources use a codec that your Editor platform supports, but your target platform does not

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
All doors have a "Zip" box, the key has the name of which "zip" box it opens.
Checking your inventory you can see the name of the key: Key Special Chamber 01.
The shelter has 6 chambers.

The tip says: there is a key in the kitchen.
The key has a name with what it opens: 01 Special key chamber 01
If you go to the chambers, you will have 6 chambers with the numbers.
Upon entering the chamber, you click on the "Zip" box and obtain the access card to the biological laboratory.
All doors have the "Zip" box and all keys with the name "special box" open a box with the name "Zip".
Exactly how does one check inventory? The only way I found was '1' --> clicking on the return button --> selecting inventory from the radial menu. That ceased to work at the start of day 1.

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
"The tip says: there is a key in the kitchen.
The key has a name with what it opens: 01 Special key chamber 01 !

Hi is the location for that key in a drawer that requires Kitchen Key 01 to open?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Exactly how does one check inventory? The only way I found was '1' --> clicking on the return button --> selecting inventory from the radial menu. That ceased to work at the start of day 1.
On a fresh load, the right mouse button opened the radial menu exactly once and never again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Which seems to fail after being opened once. The game is going to be more tedious than tolerable if I need to reload every time I want to check my inventory, mission guide, or whatever else if there.
Could you describe in detail the steps you are taking to make RMB not work?

And post your save here for me to repeat the steps and find out what is bugging?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Could you describe in detail the steps you are taking to make RMB not work?

And post your save here for me to repeat the steps and find out what is bugging?
Attached is a save. RMB didn't work when I saved, but almost certainly will when you load it. I need to quit to main menu and reload to reenable the function -- a simple load is insufficient. I think it is breaking if I RMB while the cursor is inside an active zone (green box revealed by 'z'). In this case, I was facing the door leading to the bedroom when I brought up the radial menu.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So Ai gave me the remote. I can see it in my inventory. Clicking on the TV tells me there's no power button and I need to find the remote. Sigh.

Reactions: dav121

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is there a way to let time go by?

I've assigned tasks to myself on the work schedule (relaxing to be specific), but there doesn't seem to be any way to say "go ahead and run the time".

I can't find a way to relax manually. I can't sleep as I'm not tired yet, the TV doesn't recognize the remote I'm holding so I can't watch a movie, the gym, pool and living room need keys I don't have. I don't want to wander around outside which seems to be the only thing that consumes time.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
In the work schedule, you decide what the people at the shelter will do during the day, which includes the MC.
Assign the mc a few hours of rest and advance the time on the world map.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So getting the anal lube; game says to ask Samantha about it, in my room. I bring her to my room, but there is no option to ask about it. Do I need to progress so far into the story first or is it just not implemented yet?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes