CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hmmm... I can't seem to find the Livingroom keycard.

I don't have access to the pool either. Another keycard I haven't found.

I'm stuck.
Access to the pool and the living room is achieved after 2 or more weeks of play, you need to open the metal compartments on the doors of floors A and B with a wrench and screwdriver. To make these 2 items you need to research and build the factory first.
You make these 2 items and click on the metal boxes to get what's inside.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Access to the pool and the living room is achieved after 2 or more weeks of play, you need to open the metal compartments on the doors of floors A and B with a wrench and screwdriver. To make these 2 items you need to research and build the factory first.
You make these 2 items and click on the metal boxes to get what's inside.
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: I totally forgot about those compartments. Thank you.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Can u hv sex with any girls? Does stats like hearts important to unlock scenes or advance with the girls? I cant seem to find sam on bio lab i assigned her to relax(yellow) at 8 9 10am but i cant seem to find her at that time? Also i keep on visiting the kitchen while jennifer is at relax(yellow) at a certain time but i couldnt find her eating the cookie? Help is much appreciated

tex2tex

Jul 7, 2017
its a good game! with good future! i hope!...
i finish it in less of 24hs, nice!, adictive...
i saw some troubles/bug with the rigth click menu, some its bugged and need go to Game Menu and Load the game again...

I hope see new contend!! GZ! o_O(y)

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
its a good game! with good future! i hope!...
i finish it in less of 24hs, nice!, adictive...
i saw some troubles/bug with the rigth click menu, some its bugged and need go to Game Menu and Load the game again...

I hope see new contend!! GZ! o_O(y)
If you have 5 minutes free write a review. :)

hey where i can find some cheat at this game?
There is a link on page 1.

Can u hv sex with any girls? Does stats like hearts important to unlock scenes or advance with the girls? I cant seem to find sam on bio lab i assigned her to relax(yellow) at 8 9 10am but i cant seem to find her at that time? Also i keep on visiting the kitchen while jennifer is at relax(yellow) at a certain time but i couldnt find her eating the cookie? Help is much appreciated
Some actions need relationship and others need quests.
The girls only show up at the shelter if you visit them during their break time, and only 1 girl may be resting while the others are working on cleaning, craft, build and research.
The bathroom and the pool are the only places where all the girls can be visited when they are resting alone.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

New content:
-New option in the pool with Mary.
-1 cutscene.
-1 New action in the bedroom with Samantha futa.

Minor changes:
-Ai won't let you out of the shelter after 8:59 pm.
-If you are inside the shelter you will not be able to advance the time after the working hours (8:59 pm).
-The camera now does not move in the map view when "Esc Menu" is active.
- Pressing 1 to 5 doesn't work when the "Esc menu" and the Save/Load menu are active.
- Now the shelter will get dirtier for 10 + 2 * (total of people living in the shelter.) The beginning of the game will be a little easier to keep the shelter clean, and more interesting in the late game.
-The maximum cleaning increased from 100 to 200.

Download link

WINDOWS Download link:

ANDROID API Gamma GL2&3 Download link:

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
This looks like an interesting game but one thing I do not like about it, is that the game will auto-save over your save. If you do not keep several saves and manage with one will be your "last" save for the auto one to right over, it then becomes pointless to have manual saves. Most games have an Auto-save slot with several slots for manual and a game like this really needs that.

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes