Dilbertus Maximus

May 1, 2020
The two bugs reported recently regarding the right click no longer calling up the action menu and the auto save overwriting your manual save work together to make the game hard to play. If the right click fails, there is nothing I've been able to find to fix it, aside from quitting and starting again. The overwrite of the save means that I can start again where I left off, but if I want to go back a little, the save I thought I had is gone.
I haven't been able to figure out exactly what triggers the right click problem, otherwise I would explain how to reproduce the problem. But it happens fairly often, on average perhaps after playing for an hour or so.
I haven't tried 0.30 yet but this still applies to 0.29. If you found and fixed either problem in 0.30, my apologies.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The two bugs reported recently regarding the right click no longer calling up the action menu and the auto save overwriting your manual save work together to make the game hard to play. If the right click fails, there is nothing I've been able to find to fix it, aside from quitting and starting again. The overwrite of the save means that I can start again where I left off, but if I want to go back a little, the save I thought I had is gone.
I haven't been able to figure out exactly what triggers the right click problem, otherwise I would explain how to reproduce the problem. But it happens fairly often, on average perhaps after playing for an hour or so.
I haven't tried 0.30 yet but this still applies to 0.29. If you found and fixed either problem in 0.30, my apologies.
the menue seems to resolve if you close the game and start again.

Ogrebushi

Jul 26, 2017
I did enjoy previous builds but this one is so buggy Ive given up. The right click dissapearing every few actions or so makes the game next to impossible to micromanage to start, and with morale problems that early is a game ender. Also even if you can get it into an ok stasis and just want to collect before quit/load to get the right click menu back, I'm getting a bug where the searching the warehouse doesnt actually pickup any of the loot so the collection is wasted which is a deathknell early too

Reactions: Humlebien

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I I'm getting a bug where the searching the warehouse doesnt actually pickup any of the loot so the collection is wasted which is a deathknell early too
Yeah, had that too. Honestly, I like the concept of this game but it is really hard and requires such minute micro managing that even a small mistake can have disastrous consequences, add in a bug or two ... think I'll put it on the back burner until it's bug free and hopefully rebalanced (although it certainly helped that dev raised morale from 20 to 50, just not enough). But I'm sure it'll be fine in a few versions.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
CrazyForgeStudio Bug Report: From MC bedroom, had radial menu open to review Craft. Closed craft and hit "Exit" button of the room, without closing radial menu. Radial menu now non-functional (close/reload required).

EDIT: This version (0.30) seems to allow too much right-clicking as well. Right-clicks now activate hot-spots in the MC bedroom, which seems to cross-up the radial menu. I can't consistently make it fail, but occasionally it will crash the radial menu as well.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
CrazyForgeStudio Bug Report: From MC bedroom, had radial menu open to review Craft. Closed craft and hit "Exit" button of the room, without closing radial menu. Radial menu now non-functional (close/reload required).

EDIT: This version (0.30) seems to allow too much right-clicking as well. Right-clicks now activate hot-spots in the MC bedroom, which seems to cross-up the radial menu. I can't consistently make it fail, but occasionally it will crash the radial menu as well.
Okay, I'll check it out!

EDIT: in v 0.31

Minor changes:
-If the RMB menu is open, you can't click on-screen buttons that are not of the RMB menu.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Okay, I'll check it out!

EDIT: in v 0.31

Minor changes:
-If the RMB menu is open, you can't click on-screen buttons that are not of the RMB menu.
Hello there! I saw that there are two spanking scenes with the main protagonist and one of the girls (I forgot which, sorry lol). I was wondering if you were thinking of putting in more spanking scenes, whenever you can get to them I mean. The reason why I ask is because I am a HUGE spanko. But, that is just me being selfish lol

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

coolboy1009

Aug 25, 2020
I am not able to tell Mary that Gym pass card is there with me, when I try to Talk to Mary, I am only getting option to Give or Actions.

Mage Orev

Jul 3, 2017
... If the RMB menu is open and you change the scene, without closing the RMB menu, the game will think that the RMB menu is still open, and if you press RMB once it will close the RMB menu, if you press it again it works .
It's fixed it in v 0.31

v 0.31
-If the RMB menu is open, you can't click on-screen buttons that are not of the RMB menu
through using the space or enter to progress, this is still an active bug. Am able to use hotkeys though, but that's done me no good except to save, then load to continue

Edit: Nvr mind, it just does it every scene.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I am not able to tell Mary that Gym pass card is there with me, when I try to Talk to Mary, I am only getting option to Give or Actions.
After taking the gym access card you just need to give her an hour of rest in the work schedule and go to the gym when she is resting. The other girls need to be working, Mary needs to be the only person in the shelter resting when you go to the gym or she won't be there.

Reactions: coolboy1009

Dilbertus Maximus

May 1, 2020
ZenGarden appears to have figured out the trigger for the RMB problem. Since reading that, I've been careful to always close the circular menu first before touching anything else. That seems to be good enough to keep the problem from occurring. So even in 029 or 030, if you are careful, you can play unhindered. It also means that the fix planned for 0.31 will probably solve the problem once and for all. Thanks.

EdgeUnleashed

Sep 10, 2020
After day 3. Seems all my days are spent walking...In the Walkthrough it says"Each day you have time to go 2x in each warehouse, there you get a lot of resources." The 2 closest warehouses are over 4 or 5 hours away,and 4 hours away from each other. Making a simple roundtrip to them will take 14 hours. If I do a full search instead of a quick search I never make it back before 23 hour. In my first run of the game i made this mistake and only made it to the 15 day before moral went to hell. (I also had no idea what i was doing with research, build ect... To make travel faster in the future. but it seems nothing of that sort would be possible till after the 10 day or so. 2 Also i seem to have a glitch, after i initially set my build, research, and work schedule, an close the circle window. It disappears and becomes unavailable for the next few days. Unable to make any changes to projects or work hours till its too late in the game. Please Help! I like the games concept. It just seems tricky at first look with the planning and autosave that Im not yet used to. Cant wait to see more of it. Thank You

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
After day 3. Seems all my days are spent walking...In the Walkthrough it says"Each day you have time to go 2x in each warehouse, there you get a lot of resources." The 2 closest warehouses are over 4 or 5 hours away,and 4 hours away from each other. Making a simple roundtrip to them will take 14 hours. If I do a full search instead of a quick search I never make it back before 23 hour. In my first run of the game i made this mistake and only made it to the 15 day before moral went to hell. (I also had no idea what i was doing with research, build ect... To make travel faster in the future. but it seems nothing of that sort would be possible till after the 10 day or so. 2 Also i seem to have a glitch, after i initially set my build, research, and work schedule, an close the circle window. It disappears and becomes unavailable for the next few days. Unable to make any changes to projects or work hours till its too late in the game. Please Help! I like the games concept. It just seems tricky at first look with the planning and autosave that Im not yet used to. Cant wait to see more of it. Thank You
The summary will always tell you what is reducing morale.

You also have to be careful with the rules, placing a daily amount of food or water above production and stock will cause the whole shelter to not eat or use water, you lose morale for each person in the shelter that didn't receive water/food.

You can craft a bicycle in the first 10 days, and with that, you will have time to visit more places daily.

You need plastic for the bike, you can take a penalty day and go to the hospital south of the shelter, if you are not unlucky, you can get enough plastic and enough circuits for the bike and some upgrades at the shelter.

Avoid at all costs clicking on buttons that are not in the Circle menu when it is active, or you can bug the interface and you will need to close the game and open it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: EdgeUnleashed

EdgeUnleashed

Sep 10, 2020
The summary will always tell you what is reducing morale.

You also have to be careful with the rules, placing a daily amount of food or water above production and stock will cause the whole shelter to not eat or use water, you lose morale for each person in the shelter that didn't receive water/food.

You can craft a bicycle in the first 10 days, and with that, you will have time to visit more places daily.

You need plastic for the bike, you can take a penalty day and go to the hospital south of the shelter, if you are not unlucky, you can get enough plastic and enough circuits for the bike and some upgrades at the shelter.

Avoid at all costs clicking on buttons that are not in the Circle menu when it is active, or you can bug the interface and you will need to close the game and open it again.
(y)Ok, Thanks That helps alot. I knew of the bike but didnt want to specify as to create a spoiler. So with the bike i can make it to the warehouses twice a day. I wasnt sure if it was the bike or using MC and Mary for separate trips. Thanks again,for the speedy reply

EdgeUnleashed

Sep 10, 2020
Im Starting a fresh install. I think I can bypass the autosave by immediately saving to a different save box, after loading a saved game, everytime i load the game to continue. Possibly by doing this the game will autosave to the new file instead of the existing one. It sounds crazy but it may work. May be worth a try. I dont know, Im just a noob,LOL Fingers Crossed :p Unless there is a way to turn off autosave completely. Maybe even creating a tick switch in the RMB menu to turn it off in a later update? Thanks all I know this cant be an easy job. I know if I ever tried to build something like this. The graphics would look more like a psychedelic acid trip. Then the game would windup formatting the HDD, if not self-destructing the entire PC. LMAO Whatever the trouble or problems, Thank You & Good Job C.F.S.!!

origin2000

Jan 30, 2019
0.29 on Mac --can't start a new save file - so game doesn't even begin and you can't play it at all. From main menu I choose new game, it asks for save name, I put anything there in the box and click confirm and nothing happens.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
0.29 on Mac --can't start a new save file - so game doesn't even begin and you can't play it at all. From main menu I choose new game, it asks for save name, I put anything there in the box and click confirm and nothing happens.
Does this happen with other unity games as well?
If with other games from unity the game works without problems do they stay in the same location as world after war?
Have you tried using the discord save to see if the game loads?

Reactions: origin2000
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes