joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Absolutely have no idea what im supposted to do with world map and keep progressing plus blue balls. Think gonna delete this one
Yeah the game has very little playing value. Don't blame you for giving it a try and disliking it like I did.

StarGlider

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah the game has very little playing value. Don't blame you for giving it a try and disliking it like I did.
And that just had to be said, why?

I see the dev in here answering questions and being active, and to get negative comments like that, is useful how?
Give positive or negative feedback, but no need to bash the dev if you don't like it.

Think I'll download it now, as can see it has tons of updates, and give it a try.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
v0.33 for Windows, Android, Linux, and Mac - Available!

ANDROID API LinearOpenGLES3 Download link: Mega
To any kind person who's willing to answer, does this version finally fixed the animation freeze problem for Android, please? Thanks in advance
And for the Dev, keep up the good work and thank you for your hard work. (y) (y)
OH, and also a bigger THANK YOU for not giving up on Android users, stay safe, stay healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Android port working well.
Game does not have settings menu ?? Because i can't see those in android port.
Too bad for me tho, downloaded the game and played it, can't even get past the first animation :cry:

Screenshot_20201020-204647.jpg
Game froze exactly right here 4 out of 5 times I restart the game, the only time I did went past the animation is fast click next without seeing the animation, but then the game frozed halfway into the HJ scene :cry:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Too bad for me tho, downloaded the game and played it, can't even get past the first animation :cry:

View attachment 866244
Game froze exactly right here 4 out of 5 times I restart the game, the only time I did went past the animation is fast click next without seeing the animation, but then the game frozed halfway into the HJ scene :cry:
Maybe phone compatability issues. Which phone / tab u are using ??

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Likes to know how mc & other characters reached inside the glass chamber after the 4th video. Any idea ??

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Likes to know how mc & other characters reached inside the glass chamber after the 4th video. Any idea ??
Glass chamber? What glass chamber?
There is one more way u can test. Go to developer settings, and turn animation scale off. (U can enter to developer settings by tapping "about phone - software info - build no" 6 times.). Remember to turn ON animation again after gaming. (Otherwise phone may show some discomfort signes). Try this way. Heavenkim.
Already finished the game, well, the current version anyway, by skipping all the animations :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Paapi

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Tips for building ?
And where the engine it's available ?
Food (greenhouse, replicator) water (water pump, water purifier) and power (wind turbine, solar panel) is a must, for engine, research and build the engine workbench, get a bike first, it will help with faster traveling, van is fastest of course, but requires fuel to travel, if ran out of fuel in the middle of traveling, you'll have to abandon the van.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Food (greenhouse, replicator) water (water pump, water purifier) and power (wind turbine, solar panel) is a must, for engine, research and build the engine workbench, get a bike first, it will help with faster traveling, van is fastest of course, but requires fuel to travel, if ran out of fuel in the middle of traveling, you'll have to abandon the van.
Thanks

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes