iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The basic premise of the game seems promising, but the english is poor so it's hard to tell what to do, and the main character kind of looks like a melted Adam Sandler, so all the sex scenes are a turn-off.

Also, the whole door/fuse/cable situation is just a pain.

Edit: Just hit the part where you can leave the shelter and explore.
You gotta work on that UI . None of these buttons have labels or tooltips There's no hit what does what,
Untitled.png
Right, i screenshotted it.
Every single questionmark is a button that needs explaining. Either with a tooltip that appears when you hover over, a tutorial-style exmaple pop-up or just replacing the symbols on each button with actual words.

First up, you've got these two.
1.png

You're using the same symbol for two diffrent buttons that do completely diffrent things.

The White one seems to be Walk/Drive/Fly as a... clock-speed-up thing?
The universal Symbol for pause is II, then Normal speed is >, fast is >> and fastest is >>>
You can use the man/car/plane as a stylistic thing, but you can't also use the same picture of the man walking to symbolize people at a later date.

Next. The main panel windows. the ones that contain 'Ai' on the left and 'jack' on the right.
Which is which?

Which one is staying in the base, which one is going out?
Label your panels!

In the bottom right we have a bed, a door and the word 'close'
All three of these look like they should close the menu, so which does what?

The red boxes (tank, tai-fighter, robot, rifle, circle and cart symbols are presumably equipment (or vehicals?) for people to take out with them?
Can't tell because we don't have any yet.

The buttons in white on the left side of the pause bottom, we have Government (?) People (search?) People, Question mark, and Gear (options?) but most of these buttons don't seem to do anything.

This whole UI... it feels like i'm fighting to do anything and when I do make something happen, I can't tell what I did because nothing is labeled.
All I can reliably do is make time pass, but i'm not even sure if I sent anyone out of the vault or not.

Last edited:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The basic premise of the game seems promising, but the english is poor so it's hard to tell what to do, and the main character kind of looks like a melted Adam Sandler, so all the sex scenes are a turn-off.

Also, the whole door/fuse/cable situation is just a pain.

Edit: Just hit the part where you can leave the shelter and explore.
You gotta work on that UI . None of these buttons have labels or tooltips There's no hit what does what,
View attachment 886863
Right, i screenshotted it.
Every single questionmark is a button that needs explaining. Either with a tooltip that appears when you hover over, a tutorial-style exmaple pop-up or just replacing the symbols on each button with actual words.

First up, you've got these two.
View attachment 886866

You're using the same symbol for two diffrent buttons that do completely diffrent things.

The White one seems to be Walk/Drive/Fly as a... clock-speed-up thing?
The universal Symbol for pause is II, then Normal speed is >, fast is >> and fastest is >>>
You can use the man/car/plane as a stylistic thing, but you can't also use the same picture of the man walking to symbolize people at a later date.

Next. The main panel windows. the ones that contain 'Ai' on the left and 'jack' on the right.
Which is which?

Which one is staying in the base, which one is going out?
Label your panels!

In the bottom right we have a bed, a door and the word 'close'
All three of these look like they should close the menu, so which does what?

The red boxes (tank, tai-fighter, robot, rifle, circle and cart symbols are presumably equipment (or vehicals?) for people to take out with them?
Can't tell because we don't have any yet.

The buttons in white on the left side of the pause bottom, we have Government (?) People (search?) People, Question mark, and Gear (options?) but most of these buttons don't seem to do anything.

This whole UI... it feels like i'm fighting to do anything and when I do make something happen, I can't tell what I did because nothing is labeled.
All I can reliably do is make time pass, but i'm not even sure if I sent anyone out of the vault or not.
I had the same issue, so I hope if this thing will be fixed very soon; I'm sorry if I seems rude, but this is the first time I feel the need of a walkthrough, to understand how a game works.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1371216

I can't play this game, the main menu comes up but once I start a new game it's just black screen.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Other than a new cutscene with the 2 blond women that decided to finally leave their shelter because of lack of food, is there anything new and how can it be found (exept the new AI scenes)?

D

Deleted member 2867548

Well... I'd like to say that I'm not a hater of this game. It has a good plot and with a little tweaking, it could be a really good game. I am a little frustrated by a few things, however.... I would like to see a Time button somewhere that was accurate, kept ticking even if you aren't playing, (as long as the GUI is open, that is), and had a means of skipping forward. I feel that the key puzzles are a little much to hold your attention while you're waiting for a juicy scene with your favorite girl. I don't like that you have to find something in order to find something else, then open a door just so you can go hunting all over again for something else...and so-on. It gets a little frustrating. Maybe, since this facility is abandoned or unused, these keys might be in logical places, like chests of drawers or dropped on the floor next to a dresser...etc, that didn't require you to click everywhere in order to maybe find the right space. In the game, "being a DIK", they had a really great way of injecting little extras into the game. They just scattered the stuff around and you would come across this stuff as you were looking for the main game items. Plus, the story was way more developed to keep your interest while you're looking. Now, I know this is kind of an apples vs oranges comparison, because the guys making this game might not have had the manpower, money, or skillset as Doc Pinkcake or PhillyGames (city of broken dreamers). I know I wouldn't know where to begin creating one of these, myself. I am interested to see how things develop as the team at CrazyForgeStudio develop this story and get better at what they do. It has a LOT of potential.

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
I can't start 0.34 even newgame, also loading saves from previous versions is stucking on map

EDIT: It works again after re-extract zip file.

I really liked the new scene for Ai, hopefully the next update you will add the same for Ashely & Suzy
Thank you for keeping updating the game.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links

WINDOWS Download link:

ANDROID API LinearOpenGLES3 Download link:

Linux Download link:

Mac Download link:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow ... just ... wow ... so ...um ... what can MC do at the gym?
Can we have a spoiler on what are the recommended actions MC would enjoy in this build?
Like ... focus on the showers, or focus on the chitchen, or ...
Something like .. If I were MC in this game, I would ...
Anybody have some input on these fronts? WAr is over, ain”t it?

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes