• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

micahzx

Jan 3, 2019
can someone tell me how i can make girls have sex with zombies? I read that it was possible but I have no idea how or when, and if possible they tell me if it is possible with all the characters or with a specific one

thebigdck

Dec 3, 2018
I have an issue, I can't open this game, every time I try to get into a new game the screen turn black and doesn't do anything, I have win 10 and I can open other unity games, does anyone know what can I do?

Gleus

Jan 14, 2020
Hello, I Need help with Mary. I Have Triggert that she is in the Gym but then I click "Talk" nothing happend. Only the "Leave" button is functional. Triggert at 9:00, Only she is Resting.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Question for the dev - Do you think the futa/trans content helps or hurts the popularity of your game? How realistic is it for an essential scientist in a post-apocalyptic world to develop a serum that temporarily converts a woman into a futa? What happened to all the battle content that you promised early on? I'm finding it harder and harder to stick with your game but like a lot of its aspects.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
can someone tell me how i can make girls have sex with zombies? I read that it was possible but I have no idea how or when, and if possible they tell me if it is possible with all the characters or with a specific one
There is still no such content yet.

CrazyForgeStudio What Processing Unit is and how to get this please?
To be able to craft Processing Unit you need to Research and Build Adv. Electronics Workstation

Hello, I Need help with Mary. I Have Triggert that she is in the Gym but then I click "Talk" nothing happend. Only the "Leave" button is functional. Triggert at 9:00, Only she is Resting.
The content in the gym with Mary and Jennifer is buggy, this issue has been fixed in v 0.36.1

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Kitchen food scene. Even after mc not tried to blackmail her (forgot name) for eating cookies alone, she will complaint & mc will get spanked ?? Crazyforgestudio.
Yes, Jennifer tells the others that Mc tried to blackmail her and the girls end up believing her and forgetting that she ate the cookies.

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
I really liked the new gallery for Ai
Just a question, who is will be your next focus on after Ai?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The changelog says about this bug in the gym with Jennifer and Mary.

For more information about the game and development, join the discord and follow the patreon page.

Reactions: ChoBB
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes