• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
Hii folks.
How do i get items like screwdrivers+crowbar+spanner and blowtorch to apper in the inventory of the player?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hii folks.
How do i get items like screwdrivers+crowbar+spanner and blowtorch to apper in the inventory of the player?
Need to research workbench or factory or something.
Sorry can not remember which, then make one where you make iron plates.
Afterwards you will be able to make those tools

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Am I supposed to be able to help Houston before running into Kassandra's group? Been waiting for Suzy and Kassandra's stuff to trigger for a while now but nothing so far, 46 days in atm. I can go to Houston to meet up with Major Tom, but it feels off doing this because he mentions the other group.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Am I supposed to be able to help Houston before running into Kassandra's group? Been waiting for Suzy and Kassandra's stuff to trigger for a while now but nothing so far, 46 days in atm. I can go to Houston to meet up with Major Tom, but it feels off doing this because he mentions the other group.
Check the books in the room chair after day 3 to begin the Survivors mission.

Yeah, You can go to Houston without meeting the girls in Dallas, I need to put something to change the dialogue in the kitchen a bit, in case you still don't have any information about other shelters.

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
Well Ahchi.
can make all the types but can't have them in my Inventory-items list.
As you see when i am in the World map i have the equiment in the mc backpack not in the inventory when i am in the base floor.

Mvh herm

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Well Ahchi.
can make all the types but can't have them in my Inventory-items list.
As you see when i am in the World map i have the equiment in the mc backpack not in the inventory when i am in the base floor.

Mvh herm
You just need to have it in the shelter, the protagonist uses the blowtorch, spanner, crowbar, and screwdriver, straight from the shelter storage.

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
i have try that to but can.t see them in the inventory list.
i do did use some of them in the chambers facility to get some eq.
but now when i want to restock them and use them to get more supplies parts from the Chambers Fac i can,t do that.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Reactions: Ahchi

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
hardbox key from podroom does nothing? on most recent android version. Is anything going to be done about the softlocking btw?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
hardbox key from podroom does nothing? on most recent android version. Is anything going to be done about the softlocking btw?
In the forums of unity, there are several complaints of games crashing when using the video player, and one of the solutions is to remove the Vulkan API from the build, I did it and tried other solutions, but the problem has not yet been solved, I updated the unity 2017 to 2019 and maybe next android version (0.39) may be more stable.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes