• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
201220wawa.jpg

Unlocked

New content:
- Natural Selection progress.
- Male Gnome pills.

Version "0.39" Release Dates
5$ 12/30
2$ 01/06
1$ 01/13
Public 01/20

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

v0.37 for Windows, Android, Linux, and Mac - Available

v0.37
New content:

- Progress on the quest: Natural Selection.
-13 new Big Tits Serum photos in the Gallery.
-30 new Gnome Serum photos in the Gallery.
-2 Bonus photos in the Gallery.

Minor Changes:

- Some icons replaced.
- Gallery, Jennifer, futa on male, second image Fixed.[/SPOILER]

Download link
WINDOWS Download link:

ANDROID API LinearOpenGLES3 Download link:
Linux Download link:
Mac Download link:

Reactions: Gabaw

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
So I have a question since this game is a post apocalyptic world and there are five girls and one guy will there be pregnancy involved? It's not something that will be considered until a certain amount of progress has been made with the shelter, resource production etc. The game looks good and promising, but adding Pregnancy content would make it in my opinion so much more realistic.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Where do i find the living room card ? and how do i meet samantha in the bio lab again what do i have to put in the work shedule to be able to meet her.. been a while since i played

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
Can we get an updated save? 0.24 was a while ago, i had been grinding this game for a long time but i recently bought a new PC and couldnt transfer any of the old data and i cannot bother grinding this game for another 20 hours to max most stuff

Reactions: FiveLeafClover

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Important: If you remove any line of code, or remove a <, or set a letter in the number value it will cause an error when the game tries to check the saved files, and you will be unable to load any save, make a back up of you saved files before trying to use this steps.

How to cheat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do I find database.xml?

Reactions: Roboman19

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
So I started over, because A LOT of things have changed since I first started playing and it was starting to give me issues. When I first started playing the only ores I had to hunt for were copper and iron. Coal was added shortly after and now we've got titanium. I've been running into availability issues for the latter two because I wasn't able to accumulate them during my early trips to the mines the way I did with copper and iron. Plus the tech tree has expanded and the build I had was now showing issues. At some point I'd wasted days with the girls idle as I ran out of things to research, build or craft.

Boy has the early game changed. The intro/tutorial has been revamped and is now much smoother than it used to be. You can now build a bike as a starter vehicle where before I had to skip straight to a step van. Now... I'm still exploring skipping the bike but it increasingly seems unlikely.

I've also encountered a bug. On the days that one of the girls emerges from the cryo pods, the scene where Ai wakes you up repeats everytime you stop at your bedroom. Happens at noon, happens at night before going to sleep . Not a game breaker, but something to look at.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
I recently dowloaded this game on Mac and am unable to start a new game. I can name the new game save but when I click "confirm" nothing happens.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I recently dowloaded this game on Mac and am unable to start a new game. I can name the new game save but when I click "confirm" nothing happens.
It seems that nobody is able to play on the mac, and I don't know how I can find out the problem, I don't have a mac to test.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Check the books in the room chair after day 3 to begin the Survivors mission.

Yeah, You can go to Houston without meeting the girls in Dallas, I need to put something to change the dialogue in the kitchen a bit, in case you still don't have any information about other shelters.
It's not just the dialogue in the kitchen. Dialogue with Major Tom, heck the knowledge of Major Tom's name all come from your radio conversations with Suzy and Kassandra. And Kassandra says she'll let Houston know you exist. With all these, it looks like the trip to Houston should come after at least the first visit with the Girls.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I'm trying to understand this game... really wanna give it a shot. I got into a room and there is no way to leave that I can tell. I'd have to start a new game I guess. There is like 20 panels to click on on a wall. You can click on door which brings you to a door with more panels everywhere. Then return which brings me back to this room with a chamber and then repeat 100 times and... I have to believe I'm missing something and it wasn't this easy to get stuck in an endless loop room just by clicking on an icon in where ever the hell I am.

I don't understand anything.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I'm trying to understand this game... really wanna give it a shot. I got into a room and there is no way to leave that I can tell. I'd have to start a new game I guess. There is like 20 panels to click on on a wall. You can click on door which brings you to a door with more panels everywhere. Then return which brings me back to this room with a chamber and then repeat 100 times and... I have to believe I'm missing something and it wasn't this easy to get stuck in an endless loop room just by clicking on an icon in where ever the hell I am.

I don't understand anything.
This can be confusing at game start because most doors are locked, needing two fuses and a copper cable to complete the circuit and unlock the door.

All other clickable areas aside, when a door is unlocked it should look like this (both fuses (left) green, and the light in the panel on the right also green once the cable is installed) -
1609080384250.png

This should allow you to click on the door and pass through. If there's any doubt (like you can't get through), click on the right-side green panel and you get a 'status' panel -

1609080560368.png

Why the doors are all missing components is a little bit of a plot hole (if someone pillaged that stuff, whey didn't they steal everything else?), but oh well. There is more stuff once you get past the door-component-find-and-grind, so have a little patience.

Hope that helps!

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes