• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
How do I save?
The game automatically saves when you change locations.

Keep in mind this means you really only have ONE option (unless you copy a profile).
Press ESC on your keyboard to bring up the save menu.
You have to name the new save file first just as with a new game, otherwise you overwrite the existing one.
Note that all subsequent autosaves will be made on the new save file, so what I usually do is save again to the previous save file so that it will continue saving on that one, using the new save file as a save point.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

mytaur

Jun 20, 2017
Is there a guide for the Build items?

Like What does a forge do? What boost does it provide compared to a factory?

Anything that lists all the build items and what stats they boost?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.38.2

Minor Changes:

-The game was not saving changes in the shelter like fuses and copper cables on the doors.

v 0.38.1

Minor Changes:

-Settings added.
-Fix, the game was saving the screen zoomed out.
-Other minor adjustments.

v 0.38

New content:

- Kassandra Content. [42 Jpg + 1 Mp4]
- Floor C available. [6 Jpg]

Minor Changes:

-Fixed, Talk with Ai about anal sex was disabling the scene with Tony visit the Dallas girls.
-The zip box in the protagonist's chamber and one of the drawers in the kitchen, will be deactivated when jumped to day 3 when starting a new game, the content inside is already in the player's inventory.
-I updated unity 2017 to Unity 2019 and there were some changes in the code that can cause bugs. As the game is not saving the current screen at the right scale. Reports bugs on Discord.

Version 0.38.2

5$ 12/15
2$ 12/22
1$ 12/29
Public 01/05

Download link:

WINDOWS Download Link:

mytaur

Jun 20, 2017
Downloaded the latest version and noticed more Screen options.
1920x1080 60hz

Did not have this problem in .37.

But, now I am getting a lot of black screen.
This is from Mary's chamber when I am looking at her.
1609913152907.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sekwoja

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So I peeked in on Kassandra showering and now the game won't let me leave just peek is the only option working and it overwrite my save

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So I peeked in on Kassandra showering and now the game won't let me leave just peek is the only option working and it overwrite my save
Wait until after you do the quest where go out with her, before visiting her in the shower .
That seems to have fixed it for me.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Wait until after you do the quest where go out with her, before visiting her in the shower .
That seems to have fixed it for me.
Yeah doesn't help my save thou and it happen again this time it was suppose to be Mary in there but for some reason it was her and the leave option didn't work

marker98

Nov 23, 2019
I can't figure out how to do this. Can't get the gas to shelter. Please in help. The van is in the shelter and i have plenty of gas, just can't get the van and gas together.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I can't figure out how to do this. Can't get the gas to shelter. Please in help. The van is in the shelter and i have plenty of gas, just can't get the van and gas together.
The gas on you, You need to give some to the shelter.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Almost rage quit when I found out how linear this non-linear game was, poking around for cables n shit. Drew the line at having to stare at a bitch's pussy while she was in stasis before I could progress any further. Overall the concept is really neat but the dev's style is very mechanically inconsiderate IMO. Anyone who has enough time to poke around for green squares all day, I envy you.

Mar 27, 2019
Can someone tell me how to cheat?
if you have a saved game already then is pretty easy you have to go to the world after war app data file find the folder named save open find the save you made go to database ....use notepad or notepad 2 to open the database file to edit it...
please note I don't know much about it....

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes