Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
CrazyForgeStudio

v0.39 for Windows, Android, and Linux - Available for public
New content:
- Natural Selection progress. - I have "Coming Soon" message and nothing is happeming
- Male Gnome pills. - same here
Natural Selection will continue when you travel (With Mary in Step Van) to the "?" tile to the east.

Male Gnome Pills: Talk option with Samantha in Bio Lab on her free-time.

kpaton23

May 9, 2020
anyone got the most recent save? i wanna run a recent save so i can get used to the game mechanics as the tutorial isnt really all that helpful

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Are we actually able to travel to the City of Altus yet?
I was able to make the first trip, but no other trips.

I didn't see any bugs in the early game except the wake-up scenes each play at the beginning of the day, and then again at the end. Same for the 'intro' for each girl - happens first thing in the morning and then after I go to bed as well.

There is one thing I still don't quite get - sometimes, production can be greater than need, but you still seem to suffer as if this was not the case - example:
1611797150158.png

Clearly my water production (150) exceeds my need (148), but I'm getting dinged on the replicator AND bathing. Also, the Energy consumption seems off (produce 80, use 48, but profit 40? Should be 32).

This may be by design, but then how each resource is accumulated and used should be explained better.

Another helpful hint/tutorial item would be a tech-tree (Factory 1 allows <these updates>, Forge 1 allows <these updates>, etc.). While I think I figured it out, this may be a source of frustration for first-time players.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I was able to make the first trip, but no other trips.
Did you use the step van, or did you use a helo?
Clearly my water production (150) exceeds my need (148), but I'm getting dinged on the replicator AND bathing. Also, the Energy consumption seems off (produce 80, use 48, but profit 40? Should be 32).
The water consumption looks to be that way by design. The energy does seem off.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Did you use the step van, or did you use a helo?

The water consumption looks to be that way by design. The energy does seem off.
Chinook Helo, specifically.

Regarding the water, it does seem like that, but I already have a 100 stock. 100 + 150 - 148 doesn't seem like it should be treated as a -0- when the day starts.

Reactions: devil999LEXX

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Regarding the water, it does seem like that, but I already have a 100 stock. 100 + 150 - 148 doesn't seem like it should be treated as a -0- when the day starts.
Not sure what you mean. Your expected water for the next day is 102. That about matches 100+150-148.
Chinook Helo, specifically.
Even on my previous playthrough, I thought the Chinook was excessive and only went for the Blackhawk.
Guess I better get to assembling it then.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Not sure what you mean. Your expected water for the next day is 102. That about matches 100+150-148.
Look at it this way: I start with 100 clean water. I have no replicator yield, and the bathing morale is as if no water is used for that purpose either. If that is the case, my 'tomorrow' count should be 100 + 150 - 21 (assumes 120 bath, 14 greenhouse, 7 garden, 7 replicator; so only 21 [14 + 7] is used). But tomorrow's expected is not 229, so that water IS being used, but to no benefit.

Maybe I'm "mathing" too much into it, but being penalized the water count AND the morale seems wrong.

EDIT - Just noticed one other thing - CrazyForgeStudio should remove the "How To Deposit Your Stuff" folder (images and text document) from the download package. Now that the process is updated with a single button, that minor click-nightmare is no longer necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: devil999LEXX

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Look at it this way: I start with 100 clean water. I have no replicator yield, and the bathing morale is as if no water is used for that purpose either. If that is the case, my 'tomorrow' count should be 100 + 150 - 21 (assumes 120 bath, 14 greenhouse, 7 garden, 7 replicator; so only 21 [14 + 7] is used). But tomorrow's expected is not 229, so that water IS being used, but to no benefit.
Your interpretation is even more confusing. Replicator yield does outright state that it's lumped in with the Greenhouse and Carbon Garden, and you do have numbers there.
Greenhouse and Carbon Garden are both taking 16 water, not sure of the actual formula, but that's reflected as 14 each for a total of 28.
Each day's starting water is fairly straightforward, Pump + Purifier + Clean Water stock.
If you have 120 bath, then that gets subracted off your daily starting total of 125+25+100.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Your interpretation is even more confusing. Replicator yield does outright state that it's lumped in with the Greenhouse and Carbon Garden, and you do have numbers there.
Greenhouse and Carbon Garden are both taking 16 water, not sure of the actual formula, but that's reflected as 14 each for a total of 28.
Each day's starting water is fairly straightforward, Pump + Purifier + Clean Water stock.
If you have 120 bath, then that gets subracted off your daily starting total of 125+25+100.
That was me trying to break down the water-per-level-per-item (I had a L2 greenhouse, L1 Replicator and L1 garden, so 28 water used for 4 item-levels is 7 per). But it's actually 16 for the GH, 8 for the Rep and 4 for the garden. I think you're still not getting what I think the problem is though -

You are right about how the math IS working, BUT - that assumes the water is being USED. If it is in fact being used, why am I getting the negative morale for bathing? Twenty bathing water per person for 6 people (120) should be a net-zero daily morale change, NOT the net-negative-12 I am getting which is the minus-2, per person, for 6 people, for NO bathing water).

If the water IS being used, I should have a zero morale change for bathing. If it is NOT, then I should get 120 extra water for that day. But I have the negative morale AND the usage.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Somehow i can't trigger natural selection in 0.39, I think i saw some progress in 0.37 thought.

I think after some more updates i'll need restart the game...

Jul 9, 2020
The way this game handles you going over budget on resource allocations is so strange and off-putting.

Edit: in retrospect, it's not even your fault. This is legitimately just a dilemma you're going to face when you have discrete values in ratios of 200 water preventing some 40 pt loss to moral that's divided among 5 people. Which is where my suggestion down below comes in.

I get it now. I really do. I was annoyed at first, but it's alright. So if I'm over budgeting, it doesn't use any of the resources, so if I'm setting 200 and I only have 180, it just counts it as not supplying any at all. All the resources remain stockpiled and the only caveat is I have to deal with a probable loss of resources because my tanks were at near capacity.

Perhaps, put in a some kind of warning indicating whenever you're over budgeting right before you go to sleep?

Generally speaking, there were a lot of things I had to guess the meaning of- or relation to- and it was a bit of a hassle.

1. Does keeping fuses and copper cables in the doors draw from your total power supply? Should I constantly switch them out to save electricity as I had been doing by necessity already?

2. It's a cool thematic element to the game. You're in a post-apoc scenario. You would be expected to do things like remove the fuses whenever the door you're opening was not actively being opened; however, at any point in time does it serve an additional purpose?

A suggestion:

1. Call me out if I'm wrong and this is how it actually does work. It should be setup so you could only have the bunker-mates do their assigned work under the condition the door, corresponding to the area related to the task, had enough fuses and wiring. That would be a good mechanic. You're the main character. You will only ever go through one door at any point in time. Having more than 2 fuses is pointless because there are no doors that're set out in series. All of them are ostensibly augmented with fuses and wiring that just require you to put in work. I'm almost fairly certain the bunker-mates can just phase through walls.

It'd be like this one flash game I played on my country's saturday-morning-cartoon-website when I was a kid. Basically, you had to save some people with some giant spider thing (I unno). You could make temporary spider webbing to traverse pits, but the people you were meant to save were expected to have a plank of wood set out for them that you had to find.

2. Dude the MC is seriously off-putting. I hope to god there comes a time in this game (because I really like it) where he flips 180 degrees in response to genuine crisis. Right now, people are in life or death and he is seriously thinking about jacking off in people's mouths. If I wasn't so accustomed to playing beta versions of these kinds of games, I'd be so done.

Moreover,

Since this game is in basically beta, I can't criticize you for this. I feel it needs to be said though. At times I'd collect resources and then come back with results like 0/0/0/0/0/0 on the final tally. Now, I don't know whether or not this is

A) A graphical error.
B) me not understanding how to properly assign units to the appropriate symbol.
C) The author permitting you to have the blue star move from location to location - and as a corollary to B - with the caveat that you're just not picking up the resources. So it'd be like simulating routes and time or just the code hitting 2 birds with one broad stone.
D) Me seemingly missing some other mechanic in the game. The information is darn vague.

It's vague in a similar sense to how, for the car quests, you were asked to put the vehicle in a certain slot - with gasoline - and required to have X food and Y water.

I spent a solid five minutes trying to figure out whether food and water basically existed in a 4th dimensional bag of holding that I could draw from at any point in time.

Really cool and interesting game though. I love this genre and I wish there was more of it. The core of it is all there. 5/5

Last edited:

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
any plan to remade supplies/items managment regarding expeditions ?
especialy when it comes to using vehicles and fuel ? it is plan to add to vehicles inernal fuel tank and adding icon for full refuel ? (with pisibility to manualy add extra fuel for bigger range) - and mayby research bigger fuel tank for these vehicles to even increase range. since now fuel managment for vehicles is very, very, very annoying.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Too much bug in game, the days mary and jen appear, eachtime come back to bedroom, and it repeat cut screen when they be capture from chamber, and next day we have 2 mary and 2 jen in shelter. however when they set to free if you set both 2 mary free at a same time, their events will not happen, example shower... I got Special B key (it appear in my box) but it nothing happen. Sometime right click is not show menu in game, and it stand by. At cassandra shower, if you dont make heart enough, then cant shower together with her, but "leave" button is unwork, and this game stuck in that screen. The funny in game that both AI and Jen HJ in shower but when you request hj in bedroom they are not agree although 200 hearts per girl. Game is not ballance, when Suzy family arrived, if yar shelter less than lv4 per each workhouse, it cannot keep everything ok, and to let all workhouse lv 4 all cost alot of time, and if try to get greenhouse lv 5, this game standby.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

WINDOWS Download link:

ANDROID Download link:

Linux Download link:

v 0.41
New content:
- New content with Michelle in the bathroom.
- New content with Futa pill with Michelle.
- 06 new Hot photos with Michelle in the Gallery.
Minor changes:
- Some old photos with Michelle were replaced.
- Fix, Button to leave the bathroom with Kassandra taking shower was not working.
- Fix, Giving the Big Tits pill to Samantha with Jennifer's assistance was not leaving the scene properly in the end.

v0.40
New content:
- 2 Actions in the bathroom with Ashley.
- 2 Actions in the bedroom with Ai futa pill

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes