guts28

Feb 29, 2020
I found out how to get the game to work on mac, just unzip using unarchiver and run it in applications folder. Not sure which one was the one that allowed me to save files, but that's what I did and it saves fine

Raziel474

May 25, 2017
new game black screen, loaded official save cant click on anything. Can anyone share a more recent version save?

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
i was thinking is there matter where game is, desktop or gamefolder c/games?
just checked ( game was on desktop , that why black screen or not function dors) moved to game folder ( for me folder in second hdd) and its working. ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

gt2672328

Sep 22, 2020
Windowed Mode doesn't seem to work. Shame, but at least for me it's unplayable until this is fixed, because I can't stand mandatory full screen mode.

Edit: also unplayable by default, because even if I try in fullscreen mode I get stuck at the opening "[...]" part and no key presses or mouse movements advance this in any way

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaguar1st

Jeffaffa

Mar 10, 2021
I have gone through most posts here and have not seen anything about research of Robots, Weapons, and Vehicles (besides 1 step van and 3 Helos).
MC is equipped with a Glock, is that weapon researchable? What about more powerful rifles, shotguns. Armor, etc.....
Tanks, armored troop transports like the Bradley?
And ofcourse ROBOTS, Defense, Maintenance, Cleaning Bots ?....

e260681

Jan 22, 2021
Hello, thanks to the dev, I really like this game !

It was pretty hard on the beginning to understand all the stuff but after a few hours you can't stop playing !

I'm in day 111, in last version (0.41). I already got all the girls included Suzy, Carol, Kassandra and Ashley. Can't have sex with them when speaking in bedroom and even in bathroom for most of them. There is no new mission. Sakura is in prison without any progress with her.

Is it the end of the game for that version or do I miss something ?

In the kitchen, there are 4 keys in several doors or shelves but I don't know where are kitchen keys 01-04...

Also in Chambers facility, in Jack Chamber, in the wall, there are several items to get but I need something to open. Where can I get all the stuffs ?

Thanks for your help !

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hello, thanks to the dev, I really like this game !

It was pretty hard on the beginning to understand all the stuff but after a few hours you can't stop playing !

I'm in day 111, in last version (0.41). I already got all the girls included Suzy, Carol, Kassandra and Ashley. Can't have sex with them when speaking in bedroom and even in bathroom for most of them. There is no new mission. Sakura is in prison without any progress with her.

Is it the end of the game for that version or do I miss something ?

In the kitchen, there are 4 keys in several doors or shelves but I don't know where are kitchen keys 01-04...

Also in Chambers facility, in Jack Chamber, in the wall, there are several items to get but I need something to open. Where can I get all the stuffs ?

Thanks for your help !
You are able to craft blowtorches, spanners and screwdrivers. You'll need more than one of each though (they tend to break/wear out).

The kitchen keys are somewhere on the base. Try every hotspot by other doors...

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
Kinda sad, i know for sure i managed to play this game before, but right now i just can't.
Like many persons on this thread i just have a black screen when i try to start a new game (right click does bring the menu) and it seems there is no solution at the moment...
I will keep the game on my computer for a while hoping for an answer with a solution :(

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I am tired of seeing in the changelog new content and all quests are "Coming Soon". How do we know what to do?

Last edited:

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Save v 0.24 100%
Instructions for Mac:
1. extract the SavXXX file.
2. Right click on World After War.app
3. select: Show package contents
4. Create a folder with the name Save within the World After War_Contents/
(NOT DATA!), if the folder does not already exist. or just open the game and go to main menu and save so that the game will create the folder
5. Copy the SavXXX file into the World After War/Contents/Save.
6. Fin

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Instructions for Mac:
1. extract the SavXXX file.
2. Right click on World After War.app
3. select: Show package contents
4. Create a folder with the name Save within the World After War_Contents/
(NOT DATA!), if the folder does not already exist. or just open the game and go to main menu and save so that the game will create the folder
5. Copy the SavXXX file into the World After War/Contents/Save.
6. Fin
What is the magic for the game to work on a mac? Many people can't play on a Mac.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Kinda sad, i know for sure i managed to play this game before, but right now i just can't.
Like many persons on this thread i just have a black screen when i try to start a new game (right click does bring the menu) and it seems there is no solution at the moment...
I will keep the game on my computer for a while hoping for an answer with a solution :(
I made a tutorial to fix Softlock and Hardlock problems.
https://f95zone.to/threads/world-after-war-v0-42-public-crazy-forge-studio.23644/post-4069182

You can post your savings here and I will see what is happening and try to fix it so it doesn't happen again in the future.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I made a tutorial to fix Softlock and Hardlock problems.
https://f95zone.to/threads/world-after-war-v0-42-public-crazy-forge-studio.23644/post-4069182

You can post your savings here and I will see what is happening and try to fix it so it doesn't happen again in the future.
Starting a new game... nameing the save file... and than Black screen.
Sorry but I fail to see how a fix for an advanced save like you describe it in that post would change anything unless the very start of the game is bugging out

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes