ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Let me gues... you don't use the latest Version of Win 10?
Unity Updated it's videoplayer engine which broke compatibility with older OS apparently.
Have seen this in plenty of the latest Unity games... however several Devs fixed this by converting to a different Videoformat.
Not sure how CrazyForgeStudio intends to fix this... if at all
im not a fan of win 10, so i stuck with 7 for the time being, i dont plan on "upgrading" until i build my next machine, which i was gonna do, but the rona hit, so holding off any superfluous waste in case of emergency.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v0.43 for Windows, Android, and Linux
New content:
Content:
- 1 New option in the Bathroom with Mary.
- Visit Samantha when she is resting in the Living Room.
- Small Progress in the quest Natural Selection.

WINDOWS Download link:

ANDROID Download
link:

Linux Download link:

Reactions: Jarul

Fata

Jul 23, 2017
Hey Guys,
i dont know how to play this game. What have i to do to get some ressources? I cant loot or anything.
Tell me in slow steps wtf is going on. Even the Walkthrough tell me only "go to a warehouse" but HOW?

thanks in advance.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Key bugs:

1. The box next the the fuses by bedroom door needs the key special B to open. I have key special B in inventory but can't open it.

2. There is a "small hardbox chamber key 01" stuck in the shelter with resources, and I can't move it to my inventory.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

damias

Sep 13, 2020
any hope later on you can send miss soldier on expedition alone for lesser result while you do research or training for your char sometimes? ,it seems...limitting... ,I mean common genders are equal in almost everything ,what woman lose in strength they have an upper hand in agility and dexterity (and i mean if we compare 2 person that trained or not for the same amount of time on an average,and its a 5% difference for both muscle and dexterity on each side)

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
How do I even start Natural Selection? Besides the girls that were kept in the bio tanks, is any other character available?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How do I even start Natural Selection? Besides the girls that were kept in the bio tanks, is any other character available?
Progress through The survivors quest to start Natural selection.
Check the chair in Jack's room to start The Survivors quest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Another question: AM I missing something in how to open some stuff?
The special container besides the door to the Bedroom says I need "Special Key B" but my inventory says I have it.

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Interesting game, but saddly the "research-construction-grind-repeat" is really off balance... It's really hard to craft and build thigs on time, so the game literally forces you to lose morale

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Interesting game, but saddly the "research-construction-grind-repeat" is really off balance... It's really hard to craft and build thigs on time, so the game literally forces you to lose morale
To be fair that is only true for the first few weeks, once your whole crew is awake the time pressure dies down as you can both asign more people to different jobs and with a certain Level of basic Upgrades can be a self runner.
I'd still love to have a resource boost for the beginning of the Game so the mentioned grind starts slower and increases once you aim for higher tier facilities and Upgrades

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
How do u save/load ur save files for and android???
N also, how do u find them on ur android, just n case u want to save them for later use, like with the next coming updates n so forth????
Been trying to figure this out for a while now, n would surely appreciate the help if anyone knows..

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
How do u save/load ur save files for and android???
N also, how do u find them on ur android, just n case u want to save them for later use, like with the next coming updates n so forth????
Been trying to figure this out for a while now, n would surely appreciate the help if anyone knows..

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
how do you transfer items to your inventory for when you are in the base scavenging, like the tools, screwdriver, crowbar, blow torch ...etc.. I crafted one of each but cant figure out how to use them inside the base itself on locked containers.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Someone can create a new game, save it and upload the save file, please? I'm trying some shit because this mf Unity doesn't let me create a fucking new game :(

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes