Nov 15, 2019
Hi everyone! I haven't played the game but I figured out how to start it on mac. Put the game into the application's folder and run it from there. You will be able to start the game if you put it on the applications folder. I'm guessing it has something to do with permission but I don't know. Hope this helps! I don't know if there is any other bug for mac since i havent started the game lol But so far, it worked when I click confirm to start a new game as long as the game was in my application's folder.

To do it for mac "Open Finder >Applications > Drag the game within this section. Enjoy!"

I hope this helped for mac users!

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I'm currently on Natural Selection and it's telling me to go back to the Shelter but nothing is happening. Is this the end of the quest or was there more to it?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
yes sir, i think its every chamber for me though? is that a bug?
You didn't give any details or explain it right, you are inside the protagonist's chamber and the door is locked? Have you already put the 2 fuses and the copper cable in the door for it to work?
There are two fuses in one of the yellow boxes on the wall, and a copper cable in the center of the room, on the computer.

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Wow... Even at Tier 9 Water Pump + Tier 8 Water Purifier it's still hard as hell to increase water production... Tier 8 Greenhouse + T8 Replicatior + T8 Carbon Garden are proving enough to 8 food for everyone... But if using 40 water for everyone is simply too much... And yes, I cheated;edited my save "till the roots"... Quoting the Famous "AsPx": "cheatou até o talo e morreu na praia".

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
CrazyForgeStudio Friend, from a Brazillian player (me) to a good developer (You, of course): I didn't played anything so mind-challenging since Bloodborne, dude! And sorry for speaking my native portuguese to you, but there are some things you just can't translate properly: Tá de arrepiar os cabelo do saco! (Something like "You're rocking the chills outta my spine")

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
CrazyForgeStudio Friend, from a Brazillian player (me) to a good developer (You, of course): I didn't played anything so mind-challenging since Bloodborne, dude! And sorry for speaking my native portuguese to you, but there are some things you just can't translate properly: Tá de arrepiar os cabelo do saco! (Something like "You're rocking the chills outta my spine")
And yes, around here we laugh from things like "my payday was a week ago"... just like in Rio Grande do Sul, when you go to buy a bread in a bakery, they call bread of "cacetinho" (little dick, in free translation). Yep, 500 years of civilization didn't changed a bit about humour over here, what can I say?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
CrazyForgeStudio and I have a bug to report: V0.43 - Downloaded from OP:

Special Key for Bedroom's Door's Box. Big Box, left side of door, right side of the fuses.
I fixed it in v 0.44

Wow... Even at Tier 9 Water Pump + Tier 8 Water Purifier it's still hard as hell to increase water production... Tier 8 Greenhouse + T8 Replicatior + T8 Carbon Garden are proving enough to 8 food for everyone... But if using 40 water for everyone is simply too much... And yes, I cheated;edited my save "till the roots"... Quoting the Famous "AsPx": "cheatou até o talo e morreu na praia".
There will be more ways to get food and water in the future, but there will be more people in the shelter as well, so you won't be able to give a lot of daily resources every day, but you don't have to give a lot either.
It is not possible to disable part of the greenhouse for now, if you improve the greenhouse too much you will not have enough water to supply the huge greenhouse even with all the improvements of the water machines.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2020
You didn't give any details or explain it right, you are inside the protagonist's chamber and the door is locked? Have you already put the 2 fuses and the copper cable in the door for it to work?
There are two fuses in one of the yellow boxes on the wall, and a copper cable in the center of the room, on the computer.
Oh, lol, I think I recall that happening to me. I clicked everything and then eventually I found out I could just click on the door or something and walk out. It was either that or walk backward? I unno.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

v0.44 for Windows - Public

New content:
- Rest with Jennifer in the Living room.
- Progress on the Mystery Of The Cookie Eater quest.
- 03 new photos in the gallery.

WINDOWS Download link:

Version 0.44
5$ 03/30
2$ 04/06
1$ 04/13
Public 04/20

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
"You are Jack, a nerd and Virgin."
This a Cringe worthy description enough to kill any interest in this game.
Was wondering if this was worth the time? and this quote hits the nail on the head.. still may try it..but anyone that has played it able to give some opinion on it? Being only 2.5 stars makes me wonder

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Was wondering if this was worth the time? and this quote hits the nail on the head.. still may try it..but anyone that has played it able to give some opinion on it? Being only 2.5 stars makes me wonder
The correct Quote would have been
"You believe to still be a Virgin"
Considering that most of your memory is lost it's an interpretation of the MC at the start of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018

v0.44 for Windows - Public

New content:
- Rest with Jennifer in the Living room.
- Progress on the Mystery Of The Cookie Eater quest.
- 03 new photos in the gallery.

WINDOWS Download link:
Mega

Version 0.44
5$ 03/30
2$ 04/06
1$ 04/13
Public 04/20
Oh yeah, baby! Let`s complete the quest! :D Man, it`s hard for me to get hyped by a game with this VN-Story-Style, i`m assumedly a hater of VN games, but yours already got a place in my heart. And I can`t wait for the battle system to be implemented. I hope it gets a "damage description" like Corruption of Champions 1 had.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
second time I'v downloaded and tried to play this game but both times after picking new game and the name for a save-game it just goes to a black screen, tried adjusting the settings but nothing. I can right click and see some menus but thats it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
second time I'v downloaded and tried to play this game but both times after picking new game and the name for a save-game it just goes to a black screen, tried adjusting the settings but nothing. I can right click and see some menus but thats it.
The game scales incorrecctly depending on your Monitor size you need to drastically reduce resolution (settings in the Main Menu)

Reactions: ZenGarden
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes