CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Anyone gets black screen when vids play? or just me
Do you have Windows 7?

In the latest versions I have updated unity and this problem has appeared in people who have windows 7, well at least no one with windows 7 has said here that they don't have this problem.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
OK, I'm losing my mind - I can't trigger the Altus trip... What have I forgotten?
I was looking here and it seems that there is a problem, between this quest and the new Angelica quest.

I will have to check it out with more time.

Bug: Having started the quest to rescue Angelica and Alexis before starting the quest to go to the city of Altus with Kassandra, make the Altus quest never starts.
How to fix: Remove the FallenAngels01 in the <cinematicName>FallenAngels01</cinematicName> of Cinematics.xml and set <cinematicAlreadyHappen>1</cinematicAlreadyHappen> to 0

CHANGE THIS:
<cinematicName>FallenAngels01</cinematicName>
<cinematicAlreadyHappen>1</cinematicAlreadyHappen>

TO THIS:
<cinematicName></cinematicName>
<cinematicAlreadyHappen>0</cinematicAlreadyHappen>

Complete the quest: Daddy's Motorcycle. Get more than 60 hearts with Kassandra and go to FloorB to start the new quest

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenGarden

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
Anyone gets black screen when vids play? or just me
Me too, and yep I've Windows 7 and v0.46. But i thinks that it's not only animations, because i get black screen in certain parts of extasis chambers too.

Dwarian

Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone know when the Dev is going to fix the black screens for Win 7 bug as im getting it in marys chamber and cant get any further in the game

Reactions: Azsouth

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
What mean that? (in the image say that it fixed in several versions)
This bug will be fixed? When?

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Just a question because I'm hyped: Will Combat System be implemented after the whole story is set? Will failures in combat lead to a bad-ending or just a "You Died" Bloodborne-like scene? If the Combat System is like CoC2 and/or Tentacle-Slaves, it will be so much epic *-*

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Just a question because I'm hyped: Will Combat System be implemented after the whole story is set? Will failures in combat lead to a bad-ending or just a "You Died" Bloodborne-like scene? If the Combat System is like CoC2 and/or Tentacle-Slaves, it will be so much epic *-*
Perhaps, the patrons who are deciding the current content and the future.

If "Jack" loses a fight alone just a game over, if there is a girl in the squad when he loses the combat, a game over scene will happen.

It will be turn-based tactics with some different rules and mechanics.
Perhaps the isometric view would look better than the top view.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Almost nothing is working yet, it will take me months of work just on the combat to get it ready, which will not please most of the supporters.

What mean that? (in the image say that it fixed in several versions)
This bug will be fixed? When?
I was using the 2019 version that had not yet fixed this problem with the video player on windows 7. But I just upgraded to v 2020.3, tested it on the other pc with windows 7 and the animations are working. version 0.48 will have the animations working correctly and will be available for free in the version. Public 06/20.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dkin and eryonwolf

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Perhaps, the patrons who are deciding the current content and the future.

If "Jack" loses a fight alone just a game over, if there is a girl in the squad when he loses the combat, a game over scene will happen.

It will be turn-based tactics with some different rules and mechanics.
Perhaps the isometric view would look better than the top view.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Almost nothing is working yet, it will take me months of work just on the combat to get it ready, which will not please most of the supporters.
Now I'm more even more hyped! BTW - the seccond image of the combat system is looking better. And it gave me kind of a Nostalgic feeling, because of PS2 Disgaea 2 game. So, yeah, your game is making me more and more hyped about it. I'm really enjoyig how things are going *-*

This second image kinda reminded me of "Tropa de Elite" (Brazilian movie about a special police unite B.O.P.E. [Batalhão de Operações da Policia Especial] and his most famous meme: "Vai subir ninguém! Não vai subir ninguém!" by Cpt Nascimento)

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
For the character's idea of using spankings as a means of when any of them get into trouble, will that be expanded on? I am just wondering because I feel that all the characters that you stay with could use a spanking scene. Plus, I am just a spanko that likes seeing ladies having some spanking fun XD

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
I was using the 2019 version that had not yet fixed this problem with the video player on windows 7. But I just upgraded to v 2020.3, tested it on the other pc with windows 7 and the animations are working. version 0.48 will have the animations working correctly and will be available for free in the version. Public 06/20.
Still a black screen when launching a new game (Win10 64bits), i hope version 0.48 will fix that problem :unsure:

Edit : for those facing the same problem, adding an exception on Avast for the game foolder solved the problem (thanks GameForge <3 )

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Are all the futa scenes , futa on male or are there male on futa ones as well ?
Up to the current version 0.46, There are much more to Futa on Male than Male on futa, the content is chosen by the supporters. There are some Male on Futa scenes with Ai.

Still a black screen when launching a new game (Win10 64bits), i hope version 0.48 will fix that problem :unsure:
Black Screen on win10 64bits? :unsure: I thought it was only happening on win7. Have you played old versions?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Yes, is there some hidden files i should delete?
The screen only goes black during animations, but the game still works, the only thing is that you can't see the animations.
And here it is also Windows 10 64 bit and does not have this problem.
Have you started a new clean save with no old saves?

Join discord It will be better to talk there.

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
The screen only goes black during animations, but the game still works, the only thing is that you can't see the animations.
And here it is also Windows 10 64 bit and does not have this problem.
Have you started a new clean save with no old saves?

Join discord It will be better to talk there.
Ok, will be on "report-bugs"

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes