CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I like to make the use of cheats my last option tbh. I really hope that I didn't offend you with my comment/opinion.

This will help too.

And, if I may say, there's another game called "Farmer's Dream" which is at similar level but amazing renders like yours.
Yes, I have played this game, and :unsure:... I think in the F95 rules you can't comment on other games, but we can talk about this game on discord.

Reactions: Jake2000
Dec 24, 2018
If you are just another stupid pervert just looking for the sex scenes you are losing your time in this game. This is a fun challenging survival game and base building simulator, you’re going to fail the first attempt for sure, the story is ok.
l liked this one

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
mate cant load the save
If you have no saves(or your "Save" folder is empty)
unzip and drag the "Save" folder into your "World After War_Data" folder
Say yes to overwrite.
Ps don't know if this matters, but I am using Win 10

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
i did this but when i try to click load the save nothing happening
Here his save worked without problems, could it be that your anti-virus is blocking the game? Avast has caused problems for some people here.

Maybe the game files are corrupted?

Delete the Save folder to clean everything that could cause problems and copy the Save file into the "World After War_Data" folder.

The game cannot be in a location that needs administrator permissions.
need-administrator-permission-to-delete-folder-1.png

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v0.47.1 for Windows, Android, Linux, and Mac - Available for Public
New content:
- Progress in the quest - Sisters of war.
- Talk with Carol to start a new quest.
- Progress in the quest - The Lawyer.

Minor Changes:
- Fallen Angels quest no longer prevents City of Altus quest to start.
- Fixed the UI, in the scene with Ai in the Bedroom.
- Assign Roles is now saving and loading correctly.
- The scenes with the girls waking up from the chambers will no longer be repeated in some cases.

WINDOWS Download link:
ANDROID Download link:
Linux Download link:
Mac Download link:

Reactions: Pif paf

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
Black screen pops up in middle of a sex scene.. is it normal or is it an issue with loading an animated scene bcoz i havent seen any animated for every scene in the game..
Any help will be appreciated..

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
Right, just got into this game but seems I can't even continue past the first couple of minutes...went to check on Mary in her chamber.....annnnd now I am stuck. I click door, i go outside, I click return, I go back inside the bloody room. No other buttons available to get me back to the map.....any help here?

Edit: tried re-loading the save, making a new game like 5 times now....same thing, cannot advance past.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Right, just got into this game but seems I can't even continue past the first couple of minutes...went to check on Mary in her chamber.....annnnd now I am stuck. I click door, i go outside, I click return, I go back inside the bloody room. No other buttons available to get me back to the map.....any help here?

Edit: tried re-loading the save, making a new game like 5 times now....same thing, cannot advance past.
If you're at the door, click the door (instead of return).

It's been a while since I restarted; I'll try it later and see if there's something else.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
I click the door, takes me outside with only the "return" button. You click return, and it should return you to the map, but nope, back in the room.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I click the door, takes me outside with only the "return" button. You click return, and it should return you to the map, but nope, back in the room.
You're in the chamber room - click "Door"
1622950674016.png

When you are here, click the physical door (highlighted) -
1622950757722.png

You should exit to the Facility Map -
1622951027663.png

In the Chamber Facility, the door shows on the way IN (where you pick a chamber), AND on the way OUT.

Sep 3, 2020
I like this game, though it was touch and go before I stopped morale plummeting. Now I'm just wondering if I'm going to have any quests pop up or if I've done them all.

I don't know how to add a spoiler so I won't say what my last quests were but should I keep levelling the women in case more are triggered there, or speaking to them during rest time? I've done a far-ranging quest and can't see much else to do now.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes