CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
well I can't escape the first fucking room. LOL I've clicked on damn near every pixel with zero luck.
First room?

If you are playing on a PC, hold down Z to make the clickable buttons visible.
All doors need 2 fuses and 1 copper cable, all 3 lights need to be green.

If you enter the Mc's chamber you will be locked in, and will need to get 2 fuses from Wall and the copper cable from the bottom of a pc in the center of the place.

Jack Wayn

Jun 23, 2020
The quest system in this game is broken, a lot of missions mentions stuff you didn't do and other characters that you didn't even meet yet. Like for example going with mary to Houston, they mc mentions suzy even though I've heard her name later in the story in a call.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The quest system in this game is broken, a lot of missions mentions stuff you didn't do and other characters that you didn't even meet yet. Like for example going with mary to Houston, they mc mentions suzy even though I've heard her name later in the story in a call.
On day 4 you can see the books on the chair in the bedroom and start the quest with Suzy and the other girls.
On day 32 Jack thinks about James, Sarah and Megan and can go during lunch to talk about what happened in the shelter before the war. And if you have not advanced or start the quest with Suzy it gets weird, yes.
I will change the requirement for this scene to happen only when you advance with Suzy's quest or change part of the dialogs so that the quest does not advance.

slowride454

Sep 13, 2018
First room?

If you are playing on a PC, hold down Z to make the clickable buttons visible.
All doors need 2 fuses and 1 copper cable, all 3 lights need to be green.

If you enter the Mc's chamber you will be locked in, and will need to get 2 fuses from Wall and the copper cable from the bottom of a pc in the center of the place.
I am in the medical room. playing on PC. hold down Z and nothing is different. it just says "I hope I never have to come back here again." in the dialog box. I rebooted computer and restarted game a couple of times. no change.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I am in the medical room. playing on PC. hold down Z and nothing is different. it just says "I hope I never have to come back here again." in the dialog box. I rebooted computer and restarted game a couple of times. no change.
The initial dialog takes you to Floor A, not the clinic, and the access to the clinic is not available at the beginning. So far no one has reported such a problem.

I suggest deleting the save folder completely and start over, and when you get near the end of the scene you save in the current save and create a new save, so in case the bug repeats the new save will have the bug and the old one won't have the bug. And you can put your save here for me to take a look.

Sep 20, 2017
Hello, I'm currently stuck in Mary's Chamber.
After going in to see her for the first time, anytime I try to leave out the door, it will put me back in her chamber.
I can't seem to fix it.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

0.48.jpg
v0.48 for Windows - Available for public
New content:
- A new complete quest
- A new option in the pool.
- 17 new hot photos of Male on Futa in the gallery.
- 03 new hot photos of Ashley in the gallery

WINDOWS Download link:

Version 0.48
5$ 05/30
2$ 06/06
1$ 06/13
Public 06/20

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: itgm and Kingvlad

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
I have 1 question, 2.5 years of creating this and game still hasn't any vaginal or even oral sex in tag system?

Modozi

Oct 2, 2017
Can someone help me ? When I start the game the resolution is really bad. Even if I change that in the menu. Then when I want to start a game, I only get a black screen. I only get the menu when I right-click.

Gleus

Jan 14, 2020
Does anyone have an overview of all existing quests? so you could see if you can still quests that have not yet been found

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I realize I haven't played this game in like 17 updates, but when and why the hell did futa get thrown in there? Well...guess it is time to remove this from the watch list.

Reactions: Dolmen
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes