CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Looking for some advice:
1. I have the Lube from samanta and the quest says I need to talk with Ai in the bedroom about anal but no such option is present
2. With Jenifer she is willing to have sex with me already but she wont give me a handjob fro some reason? any idea why?
3. I have Mary at 111 love, but I cant get her to let me kiss her in the bedroom or anything else, except have some fun in the bath any hints for her??
1 - Did you complete the research quest with Samantha?
2 - Yes, There is still no handjob scene with her in the bedroom, only in the bathroom.
3 - You need to advance the Survivors quest by looking through the books on the chair in the Pc room, and then advance the Natural selection quest that the previous quest will start.

ddm1

Dec 22, 2017
In recent versions I updated my Unity from 2017 to 2019, and it seems the 2019 version had a problem with the Video player on windows 7, I updated again at version 0.48 to Unity 2020 and it seemed they had fixed it, I tested it on my other pc with a GTX 1050 ti and windows 7, and the animations and the game worked normally.

I'm using windows 10
AMD R5 3600x
And the game work without problems.

Black screen only in animations?
Have you tried running the game in 1920x1080 or 1280x720?
Avast may block some things in the game, try adding the game to the Exceptions list.
If you start a new game without copying the old saves, do you still have black screen?
Thanks for responding! i tried lowering the resolution but it dosent change anything, the problem starts when i hit new game, it shows a black screen and i tried using enter,space or esc to see if it did something but it didnt do anything and eventualy the game stopedd responding. It might be something to do with my computer. I will download it on my laptop and see if it works there to see if it is something in my pc or if it is the game

willfarnham

Jul 31, 2020
Thanks for responding! i tried lowering the resolution but it dosent change anything, the problem starts when i hit new game, it shows a black screen and i tried using enter,space or esc to see if it did something but it didnt do anything and eventualy the game stopedd responding. It might be something to do with my computer. I will download it on my laptop and see if it works there to see if it is something in my pc or if it is the game
Did you download from mega? i had the same issue as you and i originally downloaded from mega, on the off chance i downloaded from nopy and it worked.

Pyr0Texn1c

Aug 31, 2020
great game!
several little bugs:
1. talk option with Jen in bedroom (when she tells you that she's a heavy eater) doesn't switch off.
2. After spanking session with hero (when he tries to blame Jen) all shelves in the kitchen become active (with fuses, cables and cards in them), though they have been searched already.
3. when going on the missions to save poor girls in different areas of Texas, after watching the stories you have to enable the squad mark in the map once again. you haven't to do it after searching different buildings, so some may be confused with it (me, e.g.:).
4. some glitches with video settings combinations of modes and resolutions, e.g. after you have chosen video mode "extreme windowed" and game has turned to window mode, if you change resolution, game will return to fullscreen mode. Also game returns to fullscreen mode ev'rytime you invoke settings menu while playing (by Esc button).
5. Bike and stepvan complete crafting without noticing.
6. occasionally (guess it's consequent to bug #2) some locations (especially "Factory" and "Living Room") report locked when you click on them directly. so you must go there through the door to clear "Locked" status.
7. sometimes replicator doesn't produce food (guess it's not a bug and caused by lack of water or energy). it would be nice to report the case (with causes) the next day's morning (like lack of food and water or overfull storage).
8. you'll get the ending scene of night club quest on the next day no matter if the building of it is finished or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
What's the point of load in the middle of the game if autosave fucks with the intended save file you want to load?

Last edited:

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
Looking for some advice:
1. I have the Lube from samanta and the quest says I need to talk with Ai in the bedroom about anal but no such option is present
2. With Jenifer she is willing to have sex with me already but she wont give me a handjob fro some reason? any idea why?
3. I have Mary at 111 love, but I cant get her to let me kiss her in the bedroom or anything else, except have some fun in the bath any hints for her??
Story locked. the relationship number doesn't matter unless you progress the character story for some.

Senior80

Nov 6, 2018
Hello, where can i find the keys of the prison and the other rooms in the same floor? maybe i have missed something... thank you

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
Got stuck. Game tells me to search for keycard in the kitchen area, but there's nothing to click there aside from the locked cabinets. I have a 'special key #1' in my inventory, but can't use it on anything.

RS71

Dec 29, 2019
How does one fix the resolution so that I can see the whole dialog/screen, so far I have not been able to 'see' the whole screen, irrespective of which resolution I choose (native: 1800x1200) ? This results in having the right and left sections cut off which means that I cannot activate any buttons which might be there.

I'm sure it's a great game, but without being able to see all the buttons it's a bit off-putting.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hello, where can i find the keys of the prison and the other rooms in the same floor? maybe i have missed something... thank you
Added to the F.A.Q:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Got stuck. Game tells me to search for keycard in the kitchen area, but there's nothing to click there aside from the locked cabinets. I have a 'special key #1' in my inventory, but can't use it on anything.
The Walkthrough was available on discord but I am adding it here as well.
https://f95zone.to/threads/world-after-war-v0-48-public-crazy-forge-studio.23644/post-2663219

How does one fix the resolution so that I can see the whole dialog/screen, so far I have not been able to 'see' the whole screen, irrespective of which resolution I choose (native: 1800x1200) ? This results in having the right and left sections cut off which means that I cannot activate any buttons which might be there.

I'm sure it's a great game, but without being able to see all the buttons it's a bit off-putting.
Have you tried running the game in 1920x1080 or 1280x720?

Reactions: Gashka
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes