ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
During sex scenes i get black screen(during bedroom chats and showers scenes and many more) . Is it due to any glitch or they are made like that?
I can only see the end of the scene and before its black screen.

Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
Natural Selection says to talk with Sakura in the Prison... but I don't have a Prison Access Card.
Also, I'm still missing Kitchen Key Cards 01-05.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v0.49.2 for Windows, Android, Linux, and Mac - Available for public
New content:
-30 pictures in the Gallery with Michelle
-12 normal pictures
-10 Animations
-1 Animation in Gallery

Minor changes:
- Now to progress in The Dead World quest you need to talk to Kassandra about Houston.
- Ai arrives with the radio and starts The survivors' quest as soon as you see the movie with her for the first time.
- Fixed, in the most recent versions, Mc can't walk to the two warehouses and return to the shelter before 11 pm.
- Fixed an issue where a scene in The Dead World quest was repeating endlessly.

Version 0.49.2
$5 06/15
$2 06/22
$1 06/29
Public 07/06

WINDOWS Download link:

ANDROID Download link:
Linux Download link:
Mac Download link:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Pff...
I'm stuck on the map. How do we get back?
What do you mean stuck on the map? Is this your first time playing? Or are you already advanced in the game and this happened?

If it is your first time playing, there is a button at the top of the screen with a "?" that will show you everything (almost everything) you need to know.

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
What do you mean stuck on the map? Is this your first time playing? Or are you already advanced in the game and this happened?

If it is your first time playing, there is a button at the top of the screen with a "?" that will show you everything (almost everything) you need to know.
Erm Hi developer. I'm sorry if this is wasting your time, but I just wanna ask what type of incest is in this game?

I know I should try the game out myself but I just wanna ask in case the incest content is not here yet or if it's kinda disappointing (Step-siblings or MC boning 2 ppl related to each other but not to the MC).

Just a quick answer is all I ask.

tippy100

Dec 16, 2018
I need some help. The game wont let me start a new game. It does nothing when I start a new game, name the file and hit confirm. Am i missing something here?

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes