rabultfe

May 4, 2019
where are the save files/ settings file location on windows?!
edit: settings (i think): AppData\LocalLow\Crazy Forge Studio\World After War
Saves: Game Folder\World After War_Data\Save

Last edited:

myself

Sep 21, 2017
What do you mean stuck on the map? Is this your first time playing? Or are you already advanced in the game and this happened?

If it is your first time playing, there is a button at the top of the screen with a "?" that will show you everything (almost everything) you need to know.
the game says incest, what type of incest? mom sister aunt? all of them? and will there be pregnancy?

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
okay so read the summary and most of the c hangelog and i'm confused as to why this got a NTR tag, harem i get cause 1 guy and 5 girls but why the NTR tag??

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
This scene is avoidable if you choose the right option.
Avoidable in the sense that you can prevent this from happening by choosing the right option from 2 options.
And not in the sense that it will still happen, only the MC will move on to another location and not see the scene, or that you can skip and not see the scene.

• Angry
Reactions: NakkiMuki

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Added to F.A.Q.

The game has characters to which you can change the Roles in the menu in the room:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can change the Role of Megan, Mc's teacher:

You can change the Role of Sarah, Mc's Bestfriend:

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
CrazyForgeStudio is the walktrough updated? "How to deposite stuff" actually doesn't match the actual state no more.

And are arms, robots, and vehicles better than step van possible to research... I have the feeling I can't progress all 8 open quests
  1. The dead world (help people in Houston)
  2. Natural selection (talk with Samantha)
  3. City of Altus (talk to Ai)
  4. Sisters of War (complete 2.)
  5. The lawyer (Visit Suzy at the gym)
  6. The fortress (talk to Ai)
  7. Saving a Ghost Reaper (talk to Ai about Alex's father)
  8. Girls just wanna have fun (join Carol)
say "coming soon"

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

JeffTheBest

Apr 29, 2017
so.... its my first time playing this. how do you guys manage resources? or atleast the which research projects you prioritize up until jennifer?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
so.... its my first time playing this. how do you guys manage resources? or atleast the which research projects you prioritize up until jennifer?
I ask the same thing and none thing. i try everything and no luck and so i give up, until someone tell me, wait for the next update or give up playing this game

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I ask the same thing and none thing. i try everything and no luck and so i give up, until someone tell me, wait for the next update or give up playing this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/world-after-war-v0-49-2-public-crazy-forge-studio.23644/post-2663219

Or here

JeffTheBest

Apr 29, 2017
I kinda figured it out:
For research, its food(greenhouse)>water(pump)>energy(panels). Storages aren't really necessary since they take too long to research and build. You can the research the replicators and purifiers once you have a good energy producer.
For building, i do it the in the same order
Work scheduling in the beginning I have the same for everyone except resting hours so i can get a scene. I usually have research>crafting>building with 3 bars each. as i progress into level 3 machines i give more time to building and research than crafting.

Thanks I think the problem i encounter is the massive jump in requirements whenever a new character is introduced, mostly in bathing water where I could have 150 water stocked then instantly emptied. And i dont think i had a free day early game since plastic bars were so important to craft

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
where are the save files/ settings file location on windows?!
edit: settings (i think): AppData\LocalLow\Crazy Forge Studio\World After War
Saves: Game Folder\World After War_Data\Save
deleting both doesn't reset the game settings after i tried to change the fullscreen mode to windowed the game keep minimizing to the taskbar

Jan 6, 2020
Can someone please tell me if the gallery has the animated scenes and dialogue? I tried to make a save before every scene like in ren'py games but the autosave system keeps fucking it up and there's no way to turn that off. It'd be a major relief if I didn't have to bother with it. Thanks in advance!

bogmih10

Dec 29, 2018
I started the game but i only see a black screen, although i can press right click , to show me the menu, i dont see anything rather than that, pure blackness, help!

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I started the game but i only see a black screen, although i can press right click , to show me the menu, i dont see anything rather than that, pure blackness, help!
Why can't I start a new game? It wont let me make a new file.
If it is the Mac version, there are several people who have problems getting the game to run. But there has been someone here with a newer model of Mac and managed to run. And I really haven't found a solution for this problem yet.

For Windows, has already been reported a problem with Avast blocking the game, I also use Avast but it may be that your Avast is blocking the game to create save files. It could be the resolution of the game doesn't let you see the UI.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes