LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Added to F.A.Q.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I started following the game somewhere from version 0.12 and it seemed to me quite interesting, so I periodically came in and checked out new content. So seeing you move away from the concept of a true harem game, well, it makes me sad.

As for your ntr system, it looks like the game will now need a separate walkthrough to avoid unwanted content. And I'm not sure how the balance will work, because in order to avoid ntr, you will need to give up new teammates. But it's up to you what, how and why to do with your game, it's just thinking out loud.

Good luck with the game. Maybe in the future I will check it again.

Sep 5, 2019
First time playing this, new game i create a new save, i only see a black screen and i can only open menu but it doesn't fit the screen. any help? i'm on windows

Reactions: Ggo111

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Complete the research mission with Samantha and the button to give Samantha the resources will work correctly. You can complete the research mission without seeing futa content.

Samantha should say the following line if you try to find out what she found out about Sakura's problem without having finished the quest: Bio Lab Research.

Samantha
[HeroName], from what I saw in Sakura's exams, I think that her mutation has something to do with the same crystal that we have, we need to finish my research first so we can help Sakura.

Last edited:

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
i am stucked at samantha quest, how u add her into biolab ?
and how u get prison key? i searched all kitchen and there is no key. maby i missed some quests or didnt done tham?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
i am stucked at samantha quest, how u add her into biolab ?
and how u get prison key? i searched all kitchen and there is no key. maby i missed some quests or didnt done tham?
The answers to these 2 questions are answered in the F.A.Q.
Look at the extras in the post.

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
the beginin is a huge turn off. a state of the art facility like that would not have missing components for doors and such

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You have futa....you have NTR....both avoidable so people are happy but...

Have you ever thought about the possibility of combining the two? N...Not that I would have any vested interest in Futa NTR...no...why would I...?

:rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:
Well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes