ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I'm usually not a fan of re-makes ( most of the time they are unnecessary), but in this case if CF were to redo the UI, intro ( to mechanics) and some of the writing, support/popularity of the game would skyrocket.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I'm usually not a fan of re-makes ( most of the time they are unnecessary), but in this case if CF were to redo the UI, intro ( to mechanics) and some of the writing, support/popularity of the game would skyrocket.
Which UI part do you think needs the most improvement?

bogmih10

Dec 29, 2018
I have a windows, tried everything , i can see the menu very well but after i start the game its a black screen, right click i can see my stats but thats is all

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I have a windows, tried everything , i can see the menu very well but after i start the game its a black screen, right click i can see my stats but thats is all
Clear out everything inside the Save folder, Copy the official save into the Save folder, and try to load.

Rindos

May 4, 2017
ive looked everywhere... i didnt open only floor c rooms, i miss chamber 1 box key and somehow kitchen 1-5(but i had them?) where can i find them? i opened every fuse box etc.
Edit: forgot to tell, im looking for prison key....

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.50
New content:

- Progress in quest Natural selection
- 07 (+1 Futa on male) new mp4 files
- 48 (+12 Iray) (+3 Futa on male, +20 Iray Futa on male) CG

Minor Changes:
- A few grammar corrections.
- Fixed an issue where the scrollbar handle is too slim when opening the Work Ui.
- Fixed an issue with the Anal lube button with Samantha.

Version 0.50
$5 06/30
$2 07/07
$1 07/14
Public 07/21

WINDOWS Download link:

WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID Download link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
So am I getting it right? The game got the ntr tag because the devs added monster rape, which can happen at the will / stupidity of the player?

Upd. I went to the developer's patreon and saw the ntr mark on the diagram for V.0.53. It looks like he's turned into a dark path.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes