frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
CrazyForgeStudio

I keep running into an issue where the Replicator yield value drops to zero. At first I thought it was because of it running out of carbon but right now I have 100 carbon. Then I thought well maybe my food is full but it isn't it is 50 out of 100.

I haven't used any cheats or edited any of the .xml in the game so it is strictly from it's own data.

here is my save: View attachment WorldAfterWar_Save.7z

Edit: Weird after I uploaded that save to you the next day in the game it jumped to 16. But it has been at zero for days.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
CrazyForgeStudio

I keep running into an issue where the Replicator yield value drops to zero. At first I thought it was because of it running out of carbon but right now I have 100 carbon. Then I thought well maybe my food is full but it isn't it is 50 out of 100.

I haven't used any cheats or edited any of the .xml in the game so it is strictly from it's own data.

here is my save: View attachment 1312743

Edit: Weird after I uploaded that save to you the next day in the game it jumped to 16. But it has been at zero for days.
The summary in some cases looks at the number of resources you have at the moment.

The Replicator value in the summary does not look at whether your Carbon Garden will have enough water and energy to provide enough carbon, to make the Replicator work 100% and generate as much food as possible based on the Replicator's level.

The Replicator value in the summary looks at whether or not you currently have enough carbon to fill it.

The Carbon garden generates carbon, maybe it is generating the same amount of carbon that the Replicator is using?

nejninja

Nov 1, 2017
guyz can u help me out, i just downloaded the game and putted in the oficial save file . so far everythin was smooth till i loaded game and i couldnt enter any door or go to the word, just on that map screen like 10 mins ( i instaled fuses and cables everywhere i could)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
guyz can u help me out, i just downloaded the game and putted in the oficial save file . so far everythin was smooth till i loaded game and i couldnt enter any door or go to the word, just on that map screen like 10 mins ( i instaled fuses and cables everywhere i could)
Where exactly are you stuck?

Guess - Have you been to the hangar with Ai yet?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
how do you start the game??? im pressing on the New game button, another New game button pop up but nothing is happening when im pressing it.
under it save file name?????

egib

Apr 21, 2017
the game showed blackscreen with white mouse on top on windows when I clicked new game until I added it tothe avast exception list

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
i think u dont understand exactly. i load the save wich is on shelter map B floor and i cannot enter any door altho i have everythin
I was asking because if you are talking about the 'official save' linked on the OP, I've used that before (and just re-downloaded and re-checked it), and pretty much every door/room is available, only the elevator and living room are locked. This being the case I thought you might be stuck somewhere/somehow else.

Also, clicking the green world icon from any floor does go to the world map.

What exactly are you trying to do that you cannot do?

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes