CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Some people are unable to run the game because the game is in a location that needs Admin. This causes the game to fail to create and load saves.
A warning can be added that:

This game needs to be on a hard drive location that does not need admin authorization to be able to read or save files and will not work right if the game folder is on the "Desktop" or inside the "Users" folder for example.

nejninja

Nov 1, 2017
I was asking because if you are talking about the 'official save' linked on the OP, I've used that before (and just re-downloaded and re-checked it), and pretty much every door/room is available, only the elevator and living room are locked. This being the case I thought you might be stuck somewhere/somehow else.

Also, clicking the green world icon from any floor does go to the world map.

What exactly are you trying to do that you cannot do?
when i click on da doors, it doesnt matter which one - nothing happens xD
same goes about world icon

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
when i click on da doors, it doesnt matter which one - nothing happens xD
same goes about world icon
I'm sorry, but "da doors" is not specific enough. Which doors? Have you clicked on the door item BEFORE the room (whichever room it is)?

I asked for specifics, and you aren't supplying them. I supplied specifics in regards to the save you said you downloaded, which refute your claim of 'broken'.

I think you are starting to sound like a plant instead of a legitimate user looking for help.

Sep 7, 2020
ok im at the very beginning of game day 10, 3rd try cant find electronic circuit anywhere except hospital but everytime i come back to base i dont get to keep the circuit because i didnt come back in time because i havent built a car yet (im assuming) any help please?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
guyz can u help me out, i just downloaded the game and putted in the oficial save file . so far everythin was smooth till i loaded game and i couldnt enter any door or go to the word, just on that map screen like 10 mins ( i instaled fuses and cables everywhere i could)
Either the game is buggy or you did not give all the details.
The last time someone had problems, and after a lot of headaches, it was because the person modified one of the saves and he never said anything that he had done this. If 1 save has 1 thing wrong compromises all the saves.

If you downloaded the game and extracted to the desktop or some location on the pc that needs "admin" to create a new folder the game will not work properly.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
ok im at the very beginning of game day 10, 3rd try cant find electronic circuit anywhere except hospital but everytime i come back to base i dont get to keep the circuit because i didnt come back in time because i havent built a car yet (im assuming) any help please?
a) have you got a bike, If not build one first.
b) remember to Upgrade your manufacturing abilities. so you are able to make them yourself.

nejninja

Nov 1, 2017
I'm sorry, but "da doors" is not specific enough. Which doors? Have you clicked on the door item BEFORE the room (whichever room it is)?

I asked for specifics, and you aren't supplying them. I supplied specifics in regards to the save you said you downloaded, which refute your claim of 'broken'.

I think you are starting to sound like a plant instead of a legitimate user looking for help.

i cannot be specific because i cannot enter any doors

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Unfortunately I cannot play this game because unity does not play the videos in mp4 format on my laptop :cry::cry::cry:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
no diference, just without been able to click at anything
This fix was specifically for him.

When nothing works it is probably because your game is in a place that needs admin, the game will not work if the game folder is on the desktop, or users, move your game to a place that does not need admin to create a new folder for example.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes