Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I've finished every other mission in the game to the point it says "to be continued in future update" except the Cookie Thief one. I have to Punish Jennifer to do more work and I really can't figure out how to do that. I've tried confronting her while she is eating cookies, tried to see if I needed to talk to her in the living room or in the bedroom and I tried looking through the UI to see if I'd missed a menu and I'm pretty stuck if anyone has any insight.
If I am remembering it right , When you see her eating cookies , Get the other girls,
Then you need to catch her doing it again, go get the girls again, then I think you will need to talk to Ali.

LastChance

Sep 30, 2017
If I am remembering it right , When you see her eating cookies , Get the other girls,
Then you need to catch her doing it again, go get the girls again, then I think you will need to talk to Ali.
I've done all of this, and also talked to her in the living room after doing so. I'm at the point it says to "Punish Jennifer to do extra work." If I catch her and call the girls I'll just get the spanking option

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I've done all of this, and also talked to her in the living room after doing so. I'm at the point it says to "Punish Jennifer to do extra work." If I catch her and call the girls I'll just get the spanking option
see if you can talk to Ali or Mary in your room about her.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Not if you've already talked to her about the new punishments. You'll then get the option FOR the new punishment.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Post your save here so I can see what's wrong.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
the suzy sh*t ain't working... i have the stepvan in the shelter, 100 gas in the shelter, 14 food and made sure nobody eats to ensure there's at least 6, 200 water and ai still won't let me do it (also it's been 4 days since i was supposed to bring the 4 of them to the shelter permanently after tony's visit to them with 100 gas and that quest hasn't popped up either)

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Screenshot (133).png Screenshot (132).png Screenshot (130).png Screenshot (131).png

as you can see i have enough water and food, 100 gasoline both in the shelter and the squad and the van in the shelter. so why won't it work

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 1329832 View attachment 1329833 View attachment 1329834 View attachment 1329835

as you can see i have enough water and food, 100 gasoline both in the shelter and the squad and the van in the shelter. so why won't it work
Maybe if several other things were NOT going wrong, you would stand a chance.

I'll give this sad state of affairs a try later (do you REALLY think this is a place you should continue from? REALLY? I'm telling you the answer is NO, NO and HELL NO!). There might be a reason this event SHOULD happen, but I think Mary is busy cleaning her Desert Eagle to plug you so she can lead the shelter out of your Dark Age.

Negative energy, and negative food as soon as the new residents arrive. This is NOT a plan for success.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

zier

Sep 20, 2017
Hi new to this game here and I have a question about the step van, how do I get one of those I know I can create a bike but I need the van for a mission...

saw it now that after a couple of days you can just research it.....

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v 0.51 for Windows, Android, Linux and Mac - Available for public
New content:
- Progress on The Dead World quest.
- 4 new quests.
- More than 110 pictures.

Minor Changes:
- Step van speed increased by 50%, 2 to 3.
- Penalty scene only triggers if you are outside the shelter after 11:45 pm and no longer at 11:00 pm
- Travel time and estimated travel time are more accurate, but still not exact on long rides.
- Morale penalty for being outside the shelter after the allowed hours does not take away 10 morale, but 4 times the number of people in the shelter.

Version 0.51
$5 07/15
$2 07/22
$1 07/29
Public 08/05

WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download
link:

Linux GOOGLE DRIVE Download link:

Mac GOOGLE DRIVE Download link:

Reactions: Insanely43 and name

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v 0.51 for Windows, Android, Linux and Mac - Available for public
New content:
- 4 new quests.

Minor Changes:
- Penalty scene only triggers if you are outside the shelter after 11:45 pm and no longer at 11:00 pm
- Travel time and estimated travel time are more accurate, but still not exact on long rides.
- Morale penalty for being outside the shelter after the allowed hours does not take away 10 morale, but 4 times the number of people in the shelter.

Version 0.51
$5 07/15
$2 07/22
$1 07/29
Public 08/05

WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download link:

Linux GOOGLE DRIVE Download link:

Mac GOOGLE DRIVE Download link:
all links down

Dec 26, 2020
Why is this game accessing the internet and automatically enacting firewall rules...?

*edit
Found this in the config file in AppData LocalLow:

{"prefs":{},"analytics":{"enabled":true},"connect":{"limit_user_tracking":false,"player_opted_out":false,"enabled":true},"performance":{"enabled":true},"dynamic":{"coreBusinessMetrics":{"enabled":true,"timeToWaitForUserInfoS":60},"analytics":{"shouldCollectAutomation":true,"timeToWaitForUserInfoS":60}}}

I also see no opt out for the data collection in the game.

*edit 2
May just be Unity Analytics, but I'm not certain. Nor am I getting warm fuzzy feelings.

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.52
New content:

- New Quest: A Curious Date in the Night.
- 55 New Jpg files / 5 New mp4 files.
- 05 New Jpg files / 5 New Male on Futa mp4 files.
- More than 30 old renders with Ai redone.
- Blowjob with Ai reworked.

Minor changes:
-Fixed. Samantha says the wrong line if you ask what she has found out about Sakura without having finished: Bio Lab Research Quest.
-Fixed. Sleeping in Houston for the first time, resetting the daily events correctly.

v 0.51
New content:

- 4 new quests.

Minor Changes:

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

Reactions: name
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes