HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Sorry for my stupid question but are there any use for the farm, food factory, etc in floor C or they are just for show now till more future updates?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Maybe instead of adding more content each update you should focus and UI/UX improvements instead.
It doesn't exactly help the game's popularity when you get new 1/5 reviews each update from people that ragequit after half an hour.
I thought the same thing when I started playing this game, but the radial menu is fine once you actually read the center of the circle for what's what. The world map menus could still use some labeling and maybe a little cleanup, but still: What would you suggest? Many people say "It's awful, fix it", but no one says HOW to do so. Make a suggestion.

Please, fix save/load game feature. It is totally broken
If you press <ESC>, you get a game menu and can save to a separate folder. But the game auto-saves almost every time you move in the facility map or world map, so it's not so much 'broken' as 'not incredibly controllable by the player'.

Also - Any time a new update comes out, I feel like this bears repeating: When you go in and out of the chamber facility, EACH DOOR DIRECTION requires fuses and a cable. And shows you a door. Try going through the door before you claim you're stuck.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I did make multiple suggestions in my own negative review.
Something that would also be nice is a tutorial for the world map I guess.
Also when I click a button and nothing happens no more than "fix it" is needed.
OK, I read your review and I'll grant you some things, but I'm curious about others:

The in-facility fetch quest for the cards, fuses and cables does kinda suck. It feels like it's a leftover from when the game was young and needed filler (which is no longer the case). The BIO Lab card in Chamber 1 is the worst, by the way (HINT!).

Some of the "click here vs. click there" stuff you bring up is just weirdness you find in Unity games. Same for rollback.

The Dev explained the weird saving ritual at some point, but you can in fact hit <ESC> and branch a save in a new folder if a day goes well.

I don't understand your feelings on the work scheduling - you have to set the schedule AND make sure there is something to do (just assigning a person to build something doesn't cause something to appear in the build queue, you have to put it in the queue). Once both of those steps are done, the person will perform the assigned task. If you are saying you see different results, I would find that interesting. (PS - Crafting and research are the same: You have to have something in the queue for the work to be performed).

I do agree a few tips (or a full tutorial) for the world map would be helpful. I still can't get used to the fact that if you mis-click to leave the shelter you have to go somewhere to re-enter (you're standing on it, but can't go through the door?). Example: I posted THIS back in March, and have had to re-link it several times already. When just a few button labels would help immensely.

Finally: What button is broken? I don't see that mentioned anywhere...

Reactions: wiwem71072

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I am totally stuck. I am trying to do the quest:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help is appreciated.
There's a link to "THIS" in my post above yours. Check it out ;)

Or if you're too into instant gratification: HERE

The buttons in the bunker work assignment screen are all broken for me and assign random things or nothing at all.
Have you gone into the research or build or craft menus to put something in the queue, so there is work for the person assigned to the task?

Also, are you sure the work is NOT being done? There is a "Task Cascade", so that if a person's primary task has no assigned work queued up, they go on to the next (order is: Craft > Research > Build > Clean > Rest). You'll find that (and some other interesting tips) in the "Help and Hints" folder that comes with the game.

With the latest version of the game (V0.52), I can't re-create an issue where assigned work is not done when queued properly, and when no work is queued the order above is respected (game start, Ai only in the shelter, I put some stuff in the craft queue but assigned Ai to research. She immediately went to crafting as expected. Paused the clock, put something in the research queue, and she started that as soon as I re-started the clock).

Last edited:
Reactions: EasyPrey

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
i dont really understand why buy i made them rest from 17 to 20 and still they nowhere to be found

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
where is dallas? devs said it has big icon with colored but i couldnt find in the map

updated: the icon actually question mark

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
also at CrazyForgeStudio
So I found the issue with the "black screen" which is apparently a bug caused by wrongly scaleing the game.
I use a 22'' Monitor and tried to play the game with maximum resolution the Monitor supports (also default setting on game start).
Frameless Fullscreen with 1680x1050 : 60 Hz... but 1/3 of the gamescreen is not displayed on the screen... I have to downscale the resolution to 1280x720 : 60 Hz in order to see the entire screen in Fullscreen mode.
which means my black screen was caused by the Textbox being off screen.

Next issue I have is that the game treats my latest Save as Autosave... which means it's overwritten by any action I take... so if I load an older save and not directly create a new save that save will be overwritten over and over again, destroying the purpose of a backfall save in case my management causes a game over later on.

Those things make enjoying the game hard... not impossible since the gameplay is very intriguing but still makes it hard to enjoy.

Also Animations don't play on Windows 7... I see the controllers for them but It's always a black screen ... useing the controlls to cum advances the scene though
i use windows 10 and it also blackscreen at animation

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes